Felinette 4 Idea

-As we should know by now, Felix is Chat and Mari is Ladybug. So in this one, they will find out the other's identity, but what if in the origin, Mari never forgave Adrien. 

She knew she shouldn't hate him. He was her idol's kid after all. But he was friends with Chloe. Could she really be friends with someone who would actually approve off all the things Chloe did. Sure, she would forgive Sabrina if she ever apologized because her dad is chief of police and Chloe's is the mayor, so they were bound to have been together for a while, so that's probably why she acted like that. She could even forgive Chloe if she apologized because if you actually acknowledged Chloe's home life, you could see that her parents never spent time with her. Sure they gave her everything she wanted, but never their love or time. 

But she could never forgive Adrien. Sure, she believed him when he said that Chloe put the gum on her seat in the beginning of the year. Growing up with her, it sounded like something she would do. But he never actually attempted to apologize to her. Even if she went out of her way to ignore him, he could of at least tried. She thought that was a reason that he really didn't want to be her friend. 

So, Marinette's crush on him never happened. She didn't see him as that selfless and kind guy that would do anything to help anyone. No. She saw him as selfish since whenever he did something, he would do it to benefit him. Sure, he put up a front as being a kind dude, but knowing who his father was, she was sure that was an act to make people want to buy their stuff. 

Marinette, instead, got a crush on her pun loving partner. He actually helped during the akuma attacks and only did puns and stuff when they were alone without any problems around. It was like he was this serious person during akumas, and the opposite when alone. It's what made Marinette come to love him. Sooner or later, she told him and they agreed to date. But when it came to akuma battles, it was full on serious mode, no matter how much they loved each other. 

Since Marinette never liked Adrien, a lot of things never happened. Nino and Alya had never got together. Adrien had never gotten that scarf, he had gotten the pen his dad gave him every year. He had never went to New York with them. Marinette had met Kagami during the friendship contest since her friends claimed that she needed more friends. Desperada was defeated sooner without all of the complications. A lot more things happen that changed Adrien's and Marinette's life. 

Lila had tried to threaten Marinette, but when she cornered her saying that she would take all of her friends and Adrien, Marinette simply said she didn't care. She told her that all the people she cared about wouldn't believe her over someone that just showed up to them. Just to be clear, no one she cares about is in her class. So, Lila changes targets, leaving Marinette still friends with the class and the person that Lila targets. 

Marinette and Felix reveal each other. Let's go that the Agrestes were throwing a party and Marinette went because Kagami was going. That purpose only. So she went and then an akuma happened. Her and Felix sneaked into a room and then went into the same room on acident and they revealed because they needed cataclysm to escape the room. So that happens and they start dating in civilian form. 

Marinette eventually finds out that he's related to the Agrestes and then the two bond even more by how stupid Adrien is. They absolutely love his reaction to when he figures out that they're dating. Adrien tries to talk to her since she's dating his cousin, but she's always glaring at him no matter what. Adrien tries to talk to his cousin but just states that he doesn't control her and she's allowed to do whatever she wants, as long as it isn't breaking the law. So Adrien's stuck with it. 

So, queue the class figuring out that Lila's a liar and that Adrien knew. They already knew that Marinette knew because she kept calling out Lila's lies. And then they find out that they aren't even Marinette's friends and they start to ask her why. Then she starts explaining that they keep making her hang out with people she  isn't comfortable with. Examples: Lila, Adrien, Chloe, Sabrina, and other people. She says that they were acquaintances at best. I mean, they randomly barge into her room without telling her they were going to go there. She could have just gotten out of the shower. Do you know how embarrassing that would be for her? 

She then points out why she isn't friends with Adrien. He never respected her personal space and expected the best in her when everyone else can act however they wanted. He always expected her to do everything for everyone else but when it came to her, it was like she didn't matter. So the class thinks about what she says and thinks about everything that Adrien had done. 

They realize that she's right. The only time they had seen the two together is either when he's got her making something for the class, doing something for someone in the class or the class as a whole, or he's invading her personal space. Not to mention, the girl has a boyfriend. 

So they yell at Lila and Adrien. Marinette watches it with a smile on her face and sees her boyfriend out the window looking at them and laughing also. It was a good time for Marinette that day. 

-Alright, look. I know I already have that daminette thing I'm working for on this book, and my other book, and now someone requested something that I'm going to try my best in. Not to mention the daminette december thing I'm doing which will require all my focus. But, I thought of this so deal with it. 

I have finally made up my mind for daminette december. I'm going to do an actual book about it and do oneshots. So that's a lot of writing but I love writing and making people happy so I'm doing it. After finishing my other things, I might turn this into a book because this is too much for a oneshot. 

-Morganlbr