Felinette ~ Soulmates Continued

-Alright, so I'm adding more to this because I love adding to chapters I finished. Also, bonus info, when you are a true wielder and get your miraculous, you automatically know the language of the guardian.

During patrol, the two were talking together, like they normally do, after going around and checking to see if there were any akumas that night. Only this time, when they sat down, watching the city on the Eiffel Tower, they dismounted their kwamis, giving them a break.

Marinette leaned into Felix, and accepted her and took her into his embrace while pulling her closer to him. The kwamis were sitting on their holders shoulders, enjoying each other's company and the view.

"Even if today came out as unexpected, I did enjoy the reveal." Marinette said into the comfortable silence.

"Those classmates of yours, pigtails, are a pain in the ass." Plagg randomly said.

Tikki was about to scold him but Marinette stopped her. "Tikki, Plagg has a point." Tikki huffed since she knew the two were right.

"Speaking about that, you and your family were invited to come to the Agreste manor to have dinner with my family in a week." Felix said. Adrien had told Nathalie, which she had told Gabriel. Gabriel, being a good person for once, told his mother and she said that she was coming to Paris and they were having a dinner with his soulmate and her family to get to know them, since they were going to become family. There was no arguing with his mother when she put her mind into something, there was no interrupting that dream.

"I still have to tell Maman and Papa, but I'll tell them in the morning." Marinette responded. The two sat up there, just enjoying each other's presence for about ten more minutes, before transforming and going back home.

----------

Marinette woke up early in the morning and got ready early. When she went downstairs to have breakfast, she knew she had to tell her parents that she had found her soulmate and that they were having dinner at their house next week.

Marinette walked down the stairs and went to the table, where her parents were eating breakfast. "Morning Maman and Papa." She said kissing their cheeks and sitting down at the table, beginning to eat her breakfast.

"Is something special happening? You haven't been up this early in a while." Sabine asked her daughter.

Marinette looked at both of her parents. "Do you remember that friend I told you I got online two years ago?" She knew that if anyone went through her phone and saw an unknown number, they would question it. Her and Felix got together and decided that she should tell her parents that they met online and haven't seen each other in person.

The two parents nodded and wanted their baby to continue. "Well, there was a new student today at school. And when I looked up from my designing, I could finally see everyone's faces."

Her parents, knowing what that meant, were happy for her. "Sweetie, we're happy for you about that, but what does it have to do with your online friend?" Tom asked.

"Well, when I went to go get his number, it turned out that I already had it in my phone and it was the friend I made online." Marinette said, acting surprised about it.

Her parents went to hug her at the news. "Anyways, he told me yesterday that his family is inviting us to his place next week."

"That's great honey. You go find out which day and we'll go meet him. For the meantime, you go spend your time with your soulmate." Sabine said, separating herself from the hug between the two people she loves. She went to go open the bakery, with Tom following right behind her.