1

"I loved you, the day you spilled blood for me"

They had to call a temporary truth in order to kill Silas together. The Originals and The Mystic Falls group were now 'frenemies'. Elijah, Stefan, and Damon did the research and Bonnie and Klaus were the muscle, while Rebekah, Elena, and Caroline complained.

But Bonnie was actually happy for the opportunity to enter the Mikaelson mansion under no threat of violence and explore Klaus' expansive library. She also found Klaus a pretty entertaining story teller. For the next several months her presence at the Mikaelson mansion was a familiar one.

Elijah would weed through grimoires with Bonnie, while Klaus would pull from his many storage rooms dark magical objects that could be helped. Stefan and Damon were in charge of procuring ingredients for different spells.

"Tell me Bonnie...do you ever do anything besides try and save this little town and your friends" Rebekah said as she sat across from Bonnie watching her read through a grimoire. Rebekah had found herself bored and her current little toy Matt was at work, so when she'd come home and found the little witch in the library she found that she was better entertainment than none at all. Besides the little witch had grown on her and her family. While they still despised the rest of the Mystic Falls group, Bonnie was actually tolerable, because she was smart, and powerful.

Bonnie huffed and flipped the page in the book. "I do lots of things Rebekah" Bonnie murmured. Rebekah took another sip of her drink leaning back onto the couch. "Really? Like what?" Bonnie leaned over and took a sip of her own drink that was sitting on the table in between them. "Ugh lots of stuff Rebekah." Bonnie groaned. "That's a lie. You don't know anything besides boring college books and then boring grimoires. Its Saturday night, come out with me" she said leaning over the table to look at Bonnie closely.

For some reason tonight Rebekah's offer intrigued her. She'd been working so hard balancing school and this Silas on the prowl stuff that she couldn't remember the last time she'd done anything for fun. Also she was pretty tired of Klaus and Rebekah both continuously commenting on her lack of social life.

"Fine, but I have nothing to wear, so I'll have to go home and –" but before Bonnie could finish responding Rebekah was on her feet and dragging her upstairs into her closet.

Bonnie looked at herself in Rebekah's large mirror. The short black satin dress hugged her curves gorgeously and Rebekah had also let her borrow a pair of designer black heels, who knew they were the same dress and shoe size. Bonnie lightly brushed her hair that fell to her shoulders in soft dark waves as Rebekah finished up her makeup. "and where on this evening might you two be off too" Klaus' smooth voice appeared in the doorway, causing Bonnie to almost break her neck as she whipped her head to the bedroom door. "None of your business Nik" Rebekah said not even bothering to glance at him as she continued applying massacre in the mirror.

Klaus was happy when he'd pulled up into the driveway and noticed the little witch's car there. He enjoyed their little chats and after a long day, for some reason Bonnie's presence seemed comforting. What he had not expected was to find Bonnie in his sister's room wearing a slip of a dress. Klaus unashamedly stared at her beautiful curves and all the way up to her perfect breasts. Klaus began to have thoughts of being on his knees worshipping at those curves.

"Nik stop staring at Bonnie and get out" Rebekah huffed as she turned to gather her purse. "Bonnie...what will your little gang of misfits think to know your partying with my sister" Klaus said as he slid into the room and pulled a loose strand of hair out of her face. Bonnie hesitated but then feeling bold tonight...perhaps it was the heels, simply responded "I don't really care. I don't owe anyone an explanation" Klaus smirked and took her hand, kissing the top of it. Bonnie's expression was blank as she playfully narrowed her eyes at Klaus, he was always up to something. "Well I wish you ladies a good night" he said as he exited the room.