💣 30

[EDITED]

Jimin's pov

I was still can't believe Jungkook is here. I snuggled closer in his arms. I don't care about the pain over my body. Jungkook's warmth make me forget about all of that. I gripped his jacket as he brought me upstairs and to the hallway. I tilted my head and saw many dead body laid on the ground, making me shivered.

Jungkook pulled my head back to his chest. "Shh, just close your eyes. I'm here." He pecked my forehead, giving butterflies in my stomach. I closed my eyes melting in his arms.

We got reunited with the other member. "JK, we settled them here. A few of us were injured but sadly a few got shot. We need to be careful, we're sure Minho had other plans." I looked over everyone else. Taehyung was being helped on Hobi's shoulder then I saw a bloody wound on his waist. It doesn't looked deep or that bad but it's bleeding making me worried. Suddenly we're approached by about ten men pointing guns at us. Out of sudden, one of them throw something and a smoke came out. I feel my conscious slipping out and Jungkook's arms against me loosened.

A sleeping gas.

Later then, I woke up being tied up to a chair. "Looks like the princess is already wake up." My vision cleared up and saw the other hyungs were tied up and being held by Minho's gang but there was no Jungkook. Clicking of boots were heard before revealing a men I feared the most. Minho. "My, my. You think you can escape from here easily?" Minho laughed. "Bring him in."  Suddenly two men came dragging Jungkook into the room and force him on his knees. My heart broke seeing his face was full of bruises and cut near his lips. It looked like he had been beaten by them. My breath hitched seeing Jihoon beside him pointing gun at Jungkook.

He's Minho's man. What do I expect from?

"So, we meet again, Jeon." Jungkook glared at him. "I had a thought you could survive the fire but I had the fun killing your father though." He smirked. I looked up at Jungkook wide eyed.

Minho killed his father?!

Jungkook struggled against the men's grip. "You killed him, you took away my family! You took away Jimin! You killed his parents! You hurt my brother! I won't forgive you!" Minho smirked before turning to walk towards me. I whimpered as he grabbed my cheeks forcefully looking at him. "Now, your choice, babyboy." Wait, no. This isn't that, right? "Choose, come with me...or he will die." He pointed at Jungkook. I shook my head

No.. No!.. NO!

"Appa! Mummy!"

"Hello little boy."

"W-who are you?"

"Now, your choice, boy."

"Come with me or your parents die."

"Jimin no!"

"Appa!"

"Mummy!" 

*BANG*

I can't breath. My voice stuck in my throat. No words instead of my sobs coming out of my mouth. "Let him go you jerk!" Jungkook shouted, still struggling. Minho smirked letting go of me. "Let me show you how your parents died." He signaled Jihoon who was pointing his gun at Jungkook. I shook my head. "N-no." I sobbed. "Too late."

*BANG*

"ARRGHH!"

Suddenly in the blink of eye, Minho was holding his hand which was bleeding and Jihoon with his gun pointed at him. Then, out of sudden, the men who were holding Jungkook and other hyungs got shot on their head from an unknown directions. Jungkook cut his ropes with his hidden knife. Jungkook's men came out from hiding and the shooting began between the two gang. He grabbed his gun from Suga-hyung who came with other backups. "Hyungs! Get Jimin out of here!" Jungkook ran behind Minho chasing him leaving me with the hyungs to protect me.

While the other hyungs were distracted, two men trying to attack me but Taehyung kicked and shot them. "Don't touch my soulmate. A-ahhh." He kneeled clutches to his side which is still bleeding. "T-tae!" I tried to go to him. Then, another man came to me with a knife. I close my eyes tightly.

"Don't you dare touch my brother!"

I opened my eyes and saw Jihoon fighting with that man. He shot him dead then come to untied me. Joon-hyung and Hobi-hyung came to us. "We need to go now!" Namjoon picked me up and Hobi helped Tae while Jihoon and Suga ran with us.

I was about to protest but as soon as we get out, the building exploded.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Looks who's here forgetting her own story's plot.😤🤦‍♀️
Yep, that's me.😩

Stay tuned!

-Sae-💕