Epilogue + Bonus (M)

Guess who's back!! LoL here you go a special epilogue for my lovely readers💜
Anyways thank you for reading and stayed ever since I started this story. Love you guys!

Oh btw there's  SMUT in this part 😉🔞Uncensored words! Well, it is called SMUT for a reason.🤷🏻‍♀️

Long chapter! 

Author's pov

The wedding preparation had been hectic. Huge celebration would be held at the hall room in Jeon resident. A few mafia allies and business partners were invited to the party. It's been a few months since the confession and the wedding would be held in a few weeks. The hyungs and Jungkook were very busy with the preparation.

Jin, Taehyung and Jimin went to the boutique to choose Jimin's wedding dress. They decided to surprise each other by choosing their wedding clothes separately. So, Jin and Tae were there to accompany him. He had gotten his body measurements and the tailor called once it's done. Jimin went into the changing room as Taehyung and Jin waited on the couch outside. After changing his clothes, he stepped outside.

The two elders were left jaw dropping seeing Jimin. "Bro, Jungkook is gonna faint seeing you." Taehyung gapped. Jin wasn't better either. Jimin blushed. "Come on don't exaggerate." Tae fake offended. "It's true! Man, he is a simp. He loves you so much."

Jimin nodded smiling at his engagement ring. Oh he can't wait for the day.

The hall was now fully decorated with balloons, ribbons with red and white roses. The theme was requested by Jimin himself and Jungkook wouldn't say no to that either. The morning of their wedding, both couples were brought in different rooms to get ready for the reception.

Jimin stared at the mirror nervously while a stylist doing his hair. "Come on Jimin. You should be happy. You're gonna marry!" Taehyung being the soulmate he was, accompanied him in the dressing room. He heard a knock and Jihoon came in with a suit. He smiled seeing him. "Ready, little brother?"

Jimin nodded getting up on his feet taking his brother's hand. Jihoon was the one who's going to walk him on the aisle. He almost cried as he wished their parents were here too. They stopped seeing the big door. Jimin took a deep breath calming his nerve.

The big door opened and they walked along the aisle. Jimin's hand tucked on Jihoon's arm while the other hand was holding the flower bouquet. A white veil was placed on his head along with a flower crown. The guest was mesmerized by his beauty.

And so was the male who stood at the end on the aisle, standing on the stage staring at the love of his life

And so was the male who stood at the end on the aisle, standing on the stage staring at the love of his life. His soon to be husband.

 His soon to be husband