(1) Chessboard

Chessboard•

            Mystic Falls, what a town

Mystic Falls, what a town. Am I right? Where "nothing bad" ever happens. That's a lie. Mystic Falls was a place the Marshall sisters haven't had the pleasure to explore, but with answers in need it was time the sisters payed a little visit to the god forsaken town. Where the oldest Marshall will come out with more then just answers about her family.

¥

"Wow so this is where you've been hiding huh" a girl says walking into a mansion where her friend lived along with her sister.

The friend gets up from where he sitting to look at the girls. He looks surprised on how they are here but still looks shocked.

"Zel, Hayley. What are you doing here" he says hugging the two sisters as they smile and hug him back.

" hey Lockwolf" Hayley smiles as she pulls away before pushing playfully.

"Ass. I thought Klaus killed you"  Hayley says as Zelena raises her eyebrows crossing her arms as Tyler looks guilty at both sisters.

"I should've called" Zelena rolls her eyes and smirks.

"From you trailer park in Florida, you liar. Your totally loaded" Zel says as she and Hayley look around the place before Tyler speaks again.

"I-"he looks around about to speak but Hayley cuts him off.

"We chained you up all over the Appalachian's, we talked you through every turn, we helped you break the site bond, you could've told us your real story" Hayley gives him a recall of what him and the girls did and how much they helped him.

"I didn't want anybody to follow me back" the sisters give a look of not really believing his answer as he continues.

"Werewolf's weren't safe around Klaus, and you two shouldn't be here either. His hybrids are all over this house and so is he" Tyler tries to reason with them so he wouldn't loose his two friend but they needed to be here not just reunite with him but to get the answers they have been searching for.

"We know, one of his hybrids is with a pack we ran with. He called me and told me that he was coming to protect a guy named Tyler and thought what are the chances" Zel says as Tyler looks at her and they look at each other for a minute before Zel looks down and clears her throat.

"The least you can do is pour me and Hayls some rich people scotch" Zel smirks as Tyler slightly recovers from the stare, he smiles nodding his head.

"I- sure. Absolutely." He walks away to get the drinks as Hayley flops on the couch and Zelena looks around one more time taking it in as she does the same and sits by her sister.