(3) Little Bitch

Zelena sat in Lockwood mansion, holding a glass filled with some scotch in her hand as she looked as she looked down at her phone waiting for Shane to text back

She heard someone walking in, so she turned her head and saw Tyler making his way in the room where three hybrids were drinking. Chris, Kim, and Adrian. Zelena quickly put her phone in her pocket before smirking at Tyler.

" Your still going. I drank enough last night, then I slept which is what you guys should've of done " That's the first thing Tyler Lockwood said walking into the parlor room, glancing at Zelena every now and then.

"Don't be mad, we're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend" Hayley says smirking at him taking a sip from her cup. Zelena then gets up getting a shot of tequila that was on the table by the girl.

"Yeah loosen up Ty, we all need this" as she says that she shoves the shot in Tyler's mouth making him slightly choke not expecting that as he grab the glass finishing the shot. She then wipes the reaming of the shot that was on the side of his mouth off with her finger holding eye contact, she put it in her mouth and sucks on her thumb.

Tyler look at surprised and slightly turned on. She simply smirks and then break eye contact as she sees klaus in the back of him. At this Hayley also notices him and stand up beside of sister not know what he was capable of.

"We'll don't let me interrupt" klaus says mockingly as he hold eye contact with Zelena. She narrows her eyes at him, and then looks at Tyler who rolls his eyes and turns around to face the hybrid.

"I didn't know you were here" Klaus rolls his eyes then walks in front of Tyler gritting his teeth.

"Clearly" the Marshall sister roll their eyes as he snatches the bottle of bourbon from Hayley's hand as he take a sip of it.

"Mhm no I just pop around to celebrate deans successful retrieval of the vampire hunter, yet when I arrived I learned that not only was dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter" Zelena rolled her eyes at his response. She gritted her teeth as she tried so hard not to say something stupid which would get her and her sister killed.

"Well maybe if you had let dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission." Zelena says a little annoyed at the hybrid who rolls his eyes and looks over at her.

"Maybe you should mind your business wolf girl." He responds. She rolls her eyes before turning to look at Tyler who walked away opening the door. She then heard the blondies voice.

"I brought your stuff. Old lap top, your Jersey, the charm bracelet."She hands him the box as she's talking to which he sets down on the table beside him.

"Caroline, by the break up drama falling before me I assume you met Zelena. And her sister." Klaus spoke to the girl he has a little crush on. Well not sure anymore since there's someone else that's been on his mind since he met her.