(2) Beginning

Walking in the living room in the mansion, Zelena listens in on the commotion that's going on

Walking in the living room in the mansion, Zelena listens in on the commotion that's going on. Tyler and other hybrid, Dean are there taking.

"This guy is dangerous, he's highly trained, he's armed-"Dean cuts Tyler off with a glare.

"I can handle my self. Besides klaus asked me personally" Zelena sees a blond walk out of another direction also listening to their conversation. She spots Zelena and looks her up and down.

"Uhh who are you?" The blonde question and Zelena gives her a confused look.

"Who the hell are you?" The blonde girl gives Zelena a look of confusion on to why she was in her boyfriends house.

"Caroline" Zelena gives her a look of recognization as she nods and point her hand at the blonde.

"Right your Tyler's girl, he told me about you. I'm Zelena." The blonde, Caroline Crosses her arms looking at the girl up and down as she stalks towards her.

"We'll Zelena that's crazy cause I haven't heard a thing about you" Zelena mentally smirked inside her head. This is perfect. The blonde seemed intimidated by her which would get her in the spot she wanted.

"Me and my sister have been staying here a few days" Zelena looked over at her sister who was walking into the room dean and Tyler were in.

"Excuse me?" Caroline's face drops as Zelena smiles.

"Me and my sis needed a place the crash, Ty's an old buddie and was kinda enough to offer" the blonde crosses her arms again, she seemed to be doing that a lot.

"I know all of Ty's buddy's so how about we cut the crap" Zelena smirks at her tone as she looks at her sister who seems to be looking at them obviously listening to their conversation as Hayley smirks right back at her.

"Yeah I don't do this teenage drama, take it up with Ty. Excuse me." Zelena walks away as the blonde watches her walk into the room Tyler and dean and her sister were. Caroline looks shocked for a moment before following.

"Dean you don't need to do this" Zelena says walking into the room stopping in the middle of Tyler and Hayley. The two turn their attention over to her as she walks into the room.

"Stay out of this, Zelena. I'm going." the hybrid says annoyed as Zelena glares at him.

"Just listen to her man, it's suicide. Klaus told you to take Connor by yourself and you can't even fight back. You have to use non lethal force. What the hell is that" Tyler backs Zelena up as Zelena can feel a stare at the back of her head. Seriously this girl has staring problems.

"Klaus gave me a direct order" Zelena shakes her head in disagreement.

"It's too dangerous" Hayley says trying to reason with him but he shakes his head which makes hayley look over to her sister.

"That maniac already killed Nate-" as she goes to talk more dean cuts her off.

"Your not a hybrid you don't know what's it like. Klaus asks for something you do it" Zelena gives him a look before sighing.

"Yea I might not be a hybrid but I'm also not not someone's little bitch. So you can sit there and be his bitch all you want or you can let us help you and you can be free." Zelena says with authority which makes not only Hayley look at her in admiration but also the other two hybrids.

"Look, I'm a hybrid. I used to do everything klaus said. But I don't anymore, you don't have to either." Dean gives him a look of belief not really believing his words.

"You think you can stand up to klaus." He smiles sarcastically before pulling out his phone and handing it to Tyler. "Prove it" Tyler grabs the phone. Opening it to dial klaus number before Caroline stepped forward.

"Tyler don't" Tyler looks back at his girlfriend as dean smirks.

Tyler puts the phone to his ear calling klaus not bothering to put in on speaker since all of them have super hearing. After about two rings he answers.

"Hello"

"Klaus" Tyler speaks in the phone.

"Tyler, I hope your not causing problems"

"I can do whatever I want I'm not sired to you anymore" the hybrid looks at dean as he saying this which made Zelena want to roll her eyes.

"Fair enough, although I do happen to know your little secret about your time in Appalachia. What was your friends name, Zelena was it? Probably prefer I kept that to my self. I'm sorry mate should we move on or should I assume your back to being, how did you phrase it. Ah yes my little bitch" Tyler hangs up the phone as Zelena glances at Caroline to see her with a saddened and betrayed look.

"Do what ever the hell you want" Tyler hands dean the phone back and walk away not sparing his saddened girlfriend a glance.

"That's it you just back down!!!" Zelena exclaims following him along with her sister right behind her not really caring about the blonde too much much.

¥

A few hours later, the sisters had learned about deans death and it pained them and filled them up either quilt that they couldn't save him like they did with Tyler. Especially Zelena, she felt responsible for dean and she let him down. Now here she was being pathetic and hugging Tyler.

"I am so sorry" Tyler comforts his friend as she pulls away still keeping her hands on his shoulder.

"I can't believe deans gone, we could've saved him" at this point Zelena has tears in her eyes for her fallen friend, real tears. She didn't know why she felt this guilt but she did and it hurt.

Breaking apart from the hug when the blonde she met earlier, what was her name? Candice, clarice, clary? She didn't know and she didn't care.

"I apologize, am I intruding?" She question sarcastically and with a attitude. Zelena didn't like that but she then remembered the plan and stayed quite.

"Caroline it's not like that." Zelena mentally rolls her eyes. She specifically said she doesn't do teenage drama but here she was doing exactly that.

"I keep waiting for you to make up some dumb story, so at least I can call you a lair. Is that now?" Zelena sighs before turning to Tyler.

"I'll let you too talk" Tyler nods his head and she turns to look at Caroline.

"Thank you how big of you!!" Caroline say as Zelena glares at her not liking her tone with her before she brushed it off and walked out. As she walked out she could hear Tyler and Caroline's conversation. Quickly wanting to distract herself she pulled out her phone, unlocking it before sending a message to a certain someone.

'This is only the beginning'

She put her phone away as she smirked to herself and shaking her head before walking away to find Hayley.

A/n:Ok should I make Caroline and Zelena slightly friend? Or should I make them worse then Hayley and Caroline were in the show. Also i know she says a lot of Hayley's lines but I'm trying to change that so bare with me, it'll get better in the later on chapters.

Also I who should marry Jackson. Hayley or Zelena. Or non. Cause Zelena's the first born she would have to marry him considering the more power she has. But Hayley also could to. She's just not as powerful as her sister.

Anyway, what did you think of this chapter?

Have a great day or night!!<3