§ 𝐕 §

"He took her in his arms and cradled her,offering her not God's comfort
but his own,merely,human,consolation."

Alan Brennert

***

Enid was crying on my shoulders.We were both sad that Yoko is in the infirmary,garlic bread incident at dinner.So now we had no co-pilot and she can't participate to The Poe Cup. 'Calm down,we'll find someone. I bet that bitch had something to do with this. I will literally reap her head off her shoulders next time i see her.' I was wondering where Wednesday went. 'No we won't.The Poe Cup's tomorrow,nobody will join the Black Cats.' I tried to calm her down by slowly moving my arm on her back.

  'Stop crying,i promise we will find someone and win! I won't let you down.' She smiled at me even with tears in her eyes. 'You're a very good friend.I've never even dreamed that we'd be like this.' I smiled softly at her. 'Learned from the best.' I mean her. She saw the good in me. Even when we first met.

  Wenz slammed the door as she walks over. E went over to her to tell her all about it so i made my way to them. 'It wasn't an accident.Bianca's behind it.' 'Oh i knew it,i'm going to cut open that fucking tail of hers.' Enid started tearing again. 'How do you know?' 'I went into Xavier's room.Doesn't matter the three of us are going to take her down tomorrow.' Even if i was confused,i was so happy. 'Wait.You're joining the Black Cats!?You're willing to do that?For me?For us?' I smiled seeing the happy girl.I put my arm around her shoulders and shook her a bit,looked like she was in shock. 'I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat.' Yes. 'Yeah,but mostly you're doing it because we're friends,right?' I gave her a look then she turned. This girl.

  'Tell me how she keeps wining.' I think i have an idea. 'I guess her fish friends help her.It have to be.' E nodded. 'Maybe. It's a real brain cramp.The past two years no other boat has made it across and back without sinking.' It have to be. 'Sounds like sabotage.'  Definitely. 'Yeah because there are no rules.Plus she's a fucking sire.But i promis i'm going to electrocute my way into winning this.' 'Yes,we'll need your powers.We need to beat her at her own game.'

***

  I didn't feel like sleep so i just stayed with Wednesday. E was asleep. 'So why go in Xavier's room?' She turned to look at me. 'I actually was there for Rowan.But i got stuck,he went to shower,i only found a mask under Rowans bed and i saw two drawings.I think you're in both.' I looked so confused.He actually draw me? 'What don't have that look,it's obvious.So one was in a forest,you and sparkles around.' I smiled remembering the moment. 'And second it was as if you were looking in his eyes. Like in front,you know.' Archery.She gave me a smirk. 'I think someone likes the person that is in love with her.' I laughed. 'In my defense,I still don't know.Now how did you found out about Bianca.' She rolled her eyes. 'She came in and tried to manipulate him into thinking they were good for each other. He definitely said the weren't and that she manipulated him,and that now he's into someone else.In fact,you.' I was angry but happy to hear that he said that to her.