§ 𝐕𝐈 §

'Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about.'

Kim Karr

***

  I slowly started opening my eyes.I was dizzy,these bitches really hit my head.Wasn't it enough that i was hit at the Festival i don't want the cut to open.It hurt like hell.Still dizzy i saw someone standing by my side and people with masks on.I feel like Bianca's behind it.Wenz was tied up,so was i.Without sound i freed myself using electricity to burn the rope.Idiots. 'I swear i'm going to electrocute all of you,why hit my head idiots.' 'Who dares speak like this or breach our inner sanctum?' I rolled my eyes. 'Oh,cut the act Bianca,masks off before i burn you alive.' I was stunned.Two of my friends and Xavier? I mean i'm not surprised but could of not hit me.

  'How did you get in?' Good this was what mattered. 'Rowan showed us.Left pocket.We tracked the watermark to the Poe statue.The solved the riddle.' Xavier looked at both confused as he saw the girl behind looked like me. 'Wait,there's a riddle?I thought we just snapped twice.' I smirked at the stupidity. 'Aren't you the brightest of them all?' With a smirk definitely. 'The Nightshades are an elite social club.Emphasis on elite.' I rolled my eyes.As if. 'We have roof parties,campouts,the occasional midnight skinny-dip.' Yoko said. 'And Yoko's  an amateur mixologist.' 'She makes a killer virgin mojito.It can get pretty wild.' I said 'wow' without meaning it. 'Wow,do you guys even have a bedtime?'

As Wenz talked to them,i felt Xavier's eyes on me. 'What?Proud of the situation?' He shook his head. 'It wasn't me.I didn't agree them to do this.How are you feeling?' I just shook my head as well,still dizzy. 'So what are we doing with them?Only members are allowed in the library.' Bianca talked.I'm sure she gave me that coup. 'I say we invite them to pledge.Both are legacy.' That made her angry. 'After the crap they pulled in the Poe Cup,there's no way in hell.We talk about not making waves.They're tsunamis.' 'Mad we beat you at your little game.I would be ashamed.' I looked at Wenz i'm sure she's not interested at all and saw she freed herself too. 'We're not interested in joining anyway.Better plans to do.' 'So you guys turning us down.' 'Can you believe it?' Wenz said.

'Untie them.' I laughed as they looked confused. 'I burned the rope since i woke up. Remember i'm an electricity fairy,no joke.' We both hold the ropes in our hands. I waved at them as i started walking then the fish boy stopped us. I turned my powers on. 'Liked the feeling?' He backed up and we made our way out. What idiots.

***

  Me and Wenz were walking when i hear someone calling me 'Darce,wait up.' Wednesday looked at me and continued walking.Leaving us alone. 'What now?' I looked down then up at him. 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you.Plus I've never meant for them to hurt you. It was me who put the bag onto your head,to not let the others touch you,but you electrocuted me and Bianca hit you.I swear i yelled at them till you woke up Wednesday can confirm.' He looked sad,as if i was disappointed in him,but i get it,it's not his fault eventually. 'It's okay,i get it,you could at le-' I stopped as i got dizzy,shit. 'Are you okay?' He put his hand on my shoulder. 'Just dizzy,well at least told me it was you,did that hurt?It wasn't a strong wave.' He pressed his teeth together. 'Honestly it did.' I chuckled.