§ 𝐕𝐈𝐈 §

'You can't blame gravity for falling in love.'

Albert Einstein

***

  Before going to class i gave Wenz and E a visit. When i entered i saw a big board full of images of victims. This girl really went to the morgue. 'Hey girl,what's up?' Enid hugged me. 'Hey,well i was explaining Enid what this is so,maybe say it to you too.' I nodded being curious. 'Thing and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims.' Enid was disgusted. 'Okay,there are so many levels of ew in that statement,I don't even know where to begin.' I raised my shoulders. 'I don't know but we're a step closer to the answer,you could of told me,i would of go as well.' 'No,i got it till now.I need to get inside its head.Discover any patterns or anomalies. already made a big discovery. Turns out all the monsters victims have had body parts surgically removed.' So weird. 'It's like the monster is kill and the human part or whatever is searching for something and give surgery to the bodies.This is so weird.' Wenz came closer and put the pictures in Enid's hand as we all looked.

  She looked so pale,as if she's going to pass out. ' The first one a kidney, the second a finger-' Enid stopped Wednesday. 'Girls,i don't feel-' As Wenz continued i looked confused at E, isn't she a werewolf? Then she passed out. Fuck. I dropped down next to her and started shaking her. Wenz turned with a face then looked down. 'Hey,c'mon wake up. Enid.' I put her on my lap. She started opening her eyes. 'Noted,never show her bloody pictures again.' Wez nodded.

***

After class i met with Xavier by the woods. Besides the dorms it's hard to find privacy. He sat on a bench but got up quick to greet me. Of course we kissed. All those feelings i get inside when we kiss are just something else. He give me that smile and took my hand as we sat. 'So how was your day till now?' I just raised my shoulders. 'Fine i guess.I had fencing and before Wenz told me how she went to the morgue to see the victims body and that a part was surgically removed and when Enid saw she fainted.' I chuckled. 'She's really into it.I don't think she'll stop until she solves the case.' I shook my head. 'No she won't. I know her damn well.'

We talked a bit about our friends and our relationship. 'Have you heard about Rave'N?' Sure he was going to ask. 'Yes,it's a ball right?' He nodded. 'As you and me really have a connection and i hope soon we'll get to share it with everyone.' I smirked,so he wanna go public.If i was in his place i would either. 'Will you go to the dance with me?' I smiled. Let's play a bit. 'I don't know....I'm sorry but there are some boys tha-' He stopped me. 'Boys?You don't know?What the fuck Darce!' I widen my eyes,oh the angry issues. 'No wait,i was just playing around,of course i would love to go with you.Only you Xave.' He seemed to calm down. 'You and your little jokes.To forgive you i need to thin-' I kissed him,i think he will forgive me. He pulled away for air but kissed me again. We kissed for some minutes. I guess we really needed it.