Want to...

~

Ariel has never found it easy to just go out to someone and talk and become friends with complete strangers. But somehow she got to a girl named Donna Jones, who seemed to have change her perspective of friendship and life. She's the spark of joy she needed in her lonely life and she's always grateful to have her.

"We should go fuck someone before we turn 19 for real."

Ariel turned to Donna, as she just huffed out angrily. Anyone could tell something was up but no one could tell what was up. Ariel could. It's her stupid boyfriend. Ex* boyfriend. Calvin Pare. It was some real fucked up shit.

"Is he torturing you again? It was me yesterday evening and now you. Seriously what goes on in his holy ass mind?"

"Oh of course! He thinks of fucking us? And he thinks we have no one except him like what the fuck."

Even if she has been Ariel's friend for a few months now; 8 to be exact, - she doesn't really know anything about her family background. Neither does Donna, but Donna could tell Ariel came from a wealthy family and so could Ariel.

Atleast for Donna, Ariel could tell from her accessories and outfits and such. But for Ariel? Donna has seen bodyguards around her. Not to mention her fits too.

"The real plot here is he doesn't have anywhere to go. He only has us to pick and bully I guess."

Ariel said as she got up from her seat and walked ahead with her backpack hung loosely over her shoulder as Donna followed. It was finally time for everyone to get out of this prison school. School wasn't particularly fun at all times, of course. There were bad days and Ariel's been having too much lately. She's so tired of her life but she has Donna. And her cute little brother at her home. She can't meet him everyday, but that was fine.

"Do you wanna eat something?"

"Nah, I'm fine. And... Donna. Take your eyes off of Kiel."

"Okay okay-"

Ariel chuckled at her friend, who has been crushing on this guy for the last month. This has made Calvin jealous and so he tried getting to Ariel to get under the skin of Donna. But Calvin seems to have developed an interest towards Ariel too. Infact, he's changing. His interest. It's changing.

"Imma go get something to eat or else I'm going to die byebye."

"Okayyyyyy, don't eat too much like a pig."

"Fuck you."

They both smiled as Donna ran to the canteen. Ariel although, stopped in her tracks after witnessing her father in her view. Her eyes widened as she ran towards him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Who cares if people were staring at them? Who cares if they were judging and thinking of how rich she might be when her dad is here with her right now? She loves him. She missed him. And she couldn't care less about the people around her or her safety.

"FINALLY!?"

"I know, I get it. Good news. We'll all be staying at our home next to the school's street this week. Orrr,... Month. So you know, you can stay with us."

"OMGOMGOMG!"

She kissed him on the cheek as he smiled and adjusted his glasses. He looked over behind her, as she finally realised that she were in her school and were surrounded by bodyguards. She turned to face the guy behind her, and... oh.

The same cut jaw. The same inviting moist lips. The exact sharp nose. The familiar grey orbs and eyebrows. It was the guy who saved her that night. Yesterday night.