Idfc

~

She doesn't fucking care. Ariel doesn't fucking care. All she wants is him. Mr Comforter-&-love-for-life-and-all,-the-one&only-Warnor-fucking-Casper-with-dimples-that-are-so-very-devastating. She was brought home and was so grateful to see her father. The guilt kicked in for not ever thinking of him but she comforted herself by the thought that she was going through a hard throwback and breakdown.

"Sus." (⁠•⁠ˇ⁠‿⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)

She said as she was about to brush her teeth. She was exhausted but her brain works the best at those tiring times, and gives out the best thoughts to ponder about. The best thoughts that results in the word 'sleep' being erased from her vocab.

"So sus. Why should he know everything about me?"

"..."

"Okay no what. He should know everything. What if he didn't know anything? He would have thought about how stupid and vulnerable I am."

She tried to brush off the thoughts and brush her teeth off. [(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)] A hot shower with him in her mind and a sleep with him as her pillow was all she needed. And she did just that.

_________________________

"Time for school!", she exclaimed with such enthusiasm — where enthusiasm, definitely doesn't need double notations. Fuck everything. She couldn't decide how she felt about school. But she chose to be grateful to atleast have a few trust-worthy and loving friends.

"Looking shitty as always...", she said looking into the mirror. Her dark circles were as dark and saggy as ever. Her forehead and cheeks kissed with nothing but slight acne. Atleast chapped lips were able to be saved by chapsticks, lipgloss and some kissing.

And her usual routine it was. Bathe. Cook simple. Eat quick. Watch some shit. Put on shoes. And boom. But there was a difference in her daily habits and practices. Not cause of a resolution or revolution triggered by her own emotions but cause of a disturbance. A nuisance. A distraction. An obstacle. Casper were all of them. It almost felt impossible for her to grow this crazy about a man she met days ago. But it was happening and it gave some meaning to "nothing is impossible".

Sighing briefly, she opened the door to see a Casper dressed in all suits and slacks. Her chin jutted out as she eyed him from the very top strand of his hair to the bottom of the heels of his shoes with an evident frown. "What exactly are we wearing now?" She inquired as she stared at him in disbelief.

"Hoodie?" He replied cluelessly as his silver eyes hawked on her outfit. "No what do you me- not mine. Yours, Casper. Yours." She thought about how she wanted to call herself as his but stopped herself before she could cross a line, as if she never had crossed one the same night they met. "Well, I'm wearing a suit which all bodyguards wear, why?" This is not good.

He eyed her with a little playfulness and it made her almost piss herself even if she hadn't had anything to hydrate herself with to even do so. She gulped and stared at him with eyes agape. "Uhh, well. We're going to the school...............". No response. "... we're going to the school."

"I certainly am aware of that Ariel, why?" She closed her eyes at their amazing telepathic understanding, though this isn't really enough to conclude if that's true. "We're going to the school and no one wears suits there. You sure have permission from the school to accompany me and allut you'll stand out." And I don't want anyone to notice you.

"Is there anything wrong in standing out?", he questioned with a tone laced with such seriousness it made her stomach settle in her throat. "N-no? But...".

"But?"

"Are you ashamed? Of being guarded? Or of me?"

"What? No no." That came off with no hesitation and she hoped her quickness in answering would assure him that in no way she was ashamed of him. "It's just that,... it's a fricking school. And suits are fine. But I don't wish for you to come in this attire for you'll catch many people's eyes. It might make you uncomfortable. And they'll even know you're mine- y-your my bodyguard." Even if he hadn't noticed the very subtle change of words somehow, the way she said 'my' gave off some meaning and she mentally slapped herself. Hard. So hard. Like the hard she wants to be fucked i-

"And so, they'll come and question the life out of me and I absolutely hate bitches coming to me to collect bitches for themselves." Fast talking is something I shouldn't do.

She spoke out so quick that she had to stop and take a breath in but wasn't even granted a full intake of oxygen before he quickly made his way in and said, "Is the 'bitches' in your context, me?", and made her choke on it.

Managing and making her way through her words more carefully now, she concluded and made him understand completely so as to why it's not necessary for him to wear such a fit. But suddenly she was all red and worried sick for herself. What if she hurt this guy by her words even though nothing seemed to do so?

All that was needed to break those thinkings of hers were a smile of his that broke out on his richly-pigmented-pomegranate lips. He pursed them, as though he were trying to control himself from smiling at her. She left to school with him assuring her that he'll ask her father about the fit and if that's allowed.

She had taken her seat and met her soulmate Donna even, and yet, her yearning to see those dimples that disappeared within a matter of seconds when he stopped smiling was immeasurable.

~