Honeymoon

I'm so sorry everyone! I got locked out of my account and just got it back. I did change most of my account (lol) but it's still me! There was a lot of stuff happening, so I just had time to get this account back. Thank you for waiting, but I'm back now! (this will be a very short chapter) 

Agatha yawned and sat up. Their first night at Foxwood had been great. Once they were settled, a big dinner was held, but not too big, perfect for their first night before they retired to their rooms. Agatha and Tedros's room was the biggest, with a big four-poster bed and windows looking out into the courtyard. The castle itself was very old-school, with lots of stone, but plenty of windows to brighten up the place.

Agatha looked over at Tedros next to her. His curls all messed up on his head, his mouth slightly agape, snoring. He stayed like that as Agatha got up and got dressed.

Just as she finished getting ready, he rolled over and woke up. He yawned and stuffed his face in the pillow, annoyed by the sunlight. Agatha smirked and climbed on the bed. 

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said.

"I bet you just got up too, so that's unfair," he mumbled into his pillow. He then suddenly propped himself up on his elbow, "But how did you get ready so fast?" his eyes narrowed. 

She got down on one elbow too, so they were level, "Because even though I'm a princess, I get ready faster then you," she smiled mischievously. 

Tedros grumbled and flopped down on the pillows. He got up and looked out the window. "Hey, it's not that late!" he exclaimed, "It looks like it isn't even nine yet!"

"I never said it was. Just that you're a sleepy head and take a while to get ready," Agatha replied. 

Tedros smiled and sat down on the bed, right next to her. He kissed her, tangling his hand in her hair. Her mind emptied, as it always did when he kissed her. She put her hands around his neck, kissing him back. 

He started kissing her neck, muttering, "It is early... we won't be due for breakfast for at least an hour." 

Agatha sighed and pulled away. "No, we should get down there. Get ready, or I'll leave without you." 

Tedros grunted, and got up. Soon enough, they were heading downstairs, hand in hand. 

"Can I please get something else, maybe a cucumber smoothie?" they heard Sophie say as they entered the dining room. She was talking to the head chef, looking revolted at a plate in front of her. 

"Yes ma'am," the chef said as Sophie spotted her friends. 

"Teddy! Aggie! Good morning," she said, beaming at them. 

Tedros and Agatha took their seats across from Sophie. They were almost immediately handed a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. 

As Tedros immediately started stuffing his face, Agatha asked, "So, where's Hort? and King Dutra?" 

Sophie rolled her eyes, "Well, Hort is still sleeping. Dear God, that boy can sleep forever. And as far as I know, the king is asleep, too. I just came down here a bit ago, though, so he may have come before me."

Agatha nodded and started eating. Sophie's smoothie arrived a second later. Suddenly, Sophie gasped, "Teddy! How did you eat that fast?"

Tedros shrugged, "I'm hungry." A servant immediately came up to Tedros, asking if he wanted more.

 "Wow Teddy, they're being extremely nice to you. It took me almost five minutes to get the head chef," Sophie eyed the servant across the table, who had turned bright red. 

"Well, maybe they're being so nice to us because they have a favor to ask," Agatha suggested, "or maybe King Dutra just feels bad for supporting Rhian so much." 

Tedros frowned, "What favor do you think they'd ask us?" 

Agatha shrugged, and they all sat in silence for a minute. 

That's when Hort came in, looking exhausted and drowsy. He half stumbled to the seat next to Sophie and started shoving food in his mouth as soon as it was served a minute later. 

Sophie scoffed and continued drinking her cucumber smoothie, but Tedros raised an eyebrow, "You good there, Hort?"

"It's too early for this," Hort mumbled, "I should be asleep." 

"Well, it is past nine, for one," Agatha pointed out, "and for another, no one forced you to wake up."

"Oh, Aggie, I wouldn't try. Hort is just so dramatic sometimes," Sophie said. 

"Well, anyways, what's on the menu for today?" Hort asked, ignoring Sophie's comment. 

"I don't really k-"

Just as Tedros started talking, the dining hall doors burst open again. King Dutra and his (rather young) wife entered the hall. 

King Dutra smiled and said, "Well, good morning, our esteemed guests! We have a bit planned for today, but first, me and my wife would like to speak with King Tedros and Queen Agatha. It shouldn't take very long, we're only asking a quick favor." 

Tedros, Agatha, and Sophie all eyed each other. Maybe they were just being too apprehensive, but they all had a feeling the 'favor' wouldn't be as great as the king was letting on.