Part Two: Her Own

She's all on her own.

The only company she is aware of is her own. But they're all watching her. Society, teachers and even her parents. Watching her every move, every step waiting for that mistake or blip that caused her world to come crashing down.

But then she remembered him; that witty curly haired angel. She was intrigued, he was an artist like her. His mind was troubled, crowded like hers... but now he was just somebody that she used to know.

The shadows engulfed her life. Her existence was one dark mess. So she had to hide it... Mask it somehow with humour, a group of oblivious friends... Mask it all.

Her walls were built to the heavens, until she met him. His pale blue eyes always drifted towards her; she wasn't much different herself. Whenever she was distracted, her gaze seemed to wander to him.

Could you imagine how insecure she was? Her friends were always so much prettier, more popular. Happier than she was. It really was a shame, that she was blind towards her own beauty. Years of people yelling to her bitch, whore, do you realize how ugly you are. She would always look in the mirror now. Double check: stare at herself until she had planted into her head; they're lying, she was just angry. How long could she keep up the facade? The cuts on her arm said not much longer...

A/N

Hello to anyone who is actually reading this. I would just like to ask if you could vote and comment because i've had a lot of reads but no votes :(

thank you xxxxx