Demur

When Argentina lost against Saudi Arabia, Messi certainly loss his control. 4 off sides in a single match, even in a world cup, is quitely shocking! Messi couldn't get this at the meantime. The starting of the world cup for Argentina wasn't impressive enough.
After signing for PSG, Messi was totally uncontrolled as he was so happy with Neymar. The Jersey num is 30, so what IT IS LEONAL MESSI. Thus, everybody accepts him cordially. He had a wonderful time in Paris with Neymar, his beloved one. But he has lost all of his certainties as his starting of WC wasn't expectable. He was heartbroken.

De Maria said to him, "It's ok mate. We will come back stronger. Stay strong. We will fight back in the next match." Messi didn't give any feedback and De Maria knows Why. Messi just nodes his head said nothing. After getting theirselves into the Bus, Messi said to himself, "I won't be well until I get this." He knows he has the mentality to win a match as a captain, as a striker, it is his responsibility to win over. And he sets his mentality back to Win. Closed his eyes, wears the air-pods, listening his favourite Music which can inspire him a little bit. Few moments later, he hears the Ringtone of his phone call, feels disturbed, didn't answer. He open his eyes weirdly and turn the Aeroplane Mode so that he can't get any call further. Sleeps again.

23 November,
Messi gets up early. All knows Why. He keeps practicing, his phone is still on Aeroplane Mode. He has still that same mind as when they lost. He has a strong mind that nobody can beat. He practiced hard didn't have any rest either. On Afternoon, he eats his lunch! He was so tired that he can't even sit tightly. He falls asleep after finishing his Lunch.

On the contrary,
Neymar Jr. was Practicing too. He has the WC opening match for Brazil agaist Serbia on 24th. But He has an angry mind also as Brazil was THE LAST team to come in Qatar. He knows he will get his normal Mode after wining. It is even a temporary thing.

"We keep faith that we are gonna win over Serbia and Have to Win against Switzerland also. So that we can get ourselves in Round 16, Amen", Silva said to his team on Dinner. After saying, they started eating together. Antony sits next to Neymar, chuckled. Neymar gives look said, WHAT?! Antony said nothing, chuckled again. "I'm gonna kill you know," said Neymar. "Notin' just, imma watching your eating style as it makes meh laugh, ha!" Neymar ignores him.
When he was about to pass a dish, Richarlison says, "Love your bracelet, Dude." Neymar says, "Oh! Thank you." Smiles, looks at the bracelet, reminds, when they were is Paris, Messi gives him and How happy Messi was seeing Neymar Loves it soo much. "Why are you Simling for no reason dude?" Antony asked jokely. "Do you have any problem?" Neymar now lost his control a little bit. "ENOUGH," Silva said. "Just Don't let him sitting after me, he disturbs me," Neymar said. Antony said noting just controlled his Laughter.

8.00 AM,
Messi quitely opens his heavy eyes. Blurly noticed the Clock. 1 past 8. He got shocked and get off his bed quickly. He gets himself out from his room, comes downstairs sees, everything is good and nobody noticed either. At that time, Rodŕiguez says, "Had Dinner?" "Ah! Y-Yes I had," Messi lied.

He is feeling like he is forgetting something, something that has so Importancy for him. But his mind isn't responding. He feels tired again. Why not? He didn't eat enough in whole day. He feels empty insidely. After, he lays down in his bed. He feels like his head is breaking down. Suddenly, he moves back to search his phone. He found it, turns it on, breaths down to see the charge of the phone is only at 11% as the color turns to red. He keeps the phone down for charging. He can feel his mind isn't keeping those mistakes. He feels guilty. The darkness of the night makes an embrace moment for him. Then he says, "Why all these things are happening to Me?" He breaks down. Knows, he has no reason to feel GUILTY now. He doesn't know, when he falls asleep with a heavy mind full of unnecessary thinkings.

24 November,
Neymar sets his mind to practice hardly for wining over Serbia. His team does it also. They have their opening match thats why they have to win for a safe zone. His eyes focused on the World Cup 2022. He had another mind to Set back.

Messi wakes up early. He has his match also as everyone knows how important match it will be! After having a bath, he opens the charger from his phone. Turns it on, sees the notification shows '17 missed calls'. He ignores it cz he has no time to check. He left his phone on his bed and gone for practice again.