Pilot

Another banner year Emma says in a huff. she closes her eyes and blows out the candle. The doorbell rings. Emma frowns she wasn't expecting anyone.

"Uh... can I help you?" She says with one hand on the door gazing down at a little boy.

"Are you Emma Swan?" He said precisely.

"Yeah, who are you?" Emma said with extreme confusion to her voice.

My name's Henry. I'm your son." Henry slips under Emma's arm and walks into her apartment.

"Whoa, hey, kid! Kid! I don't have a son! Where are your parents?" She said her heart beating.

"Ten years ago, did you give up a baby for adoption?... two babies actually. That was me. And my sister." He said.

"Give me a minute. (She goes into the bathroom)

"Hey, do you have any juice? Never mind, found some." She panics as a little child is invading her space. And not just any child. A child claiming he's hers. Something she never thought would happen.

"Now come on!" He said.

"Where we going?" She questioned.

"I want you to come home with me." He said.

"Okay, kid, I'm calling the cops." Emma said. She didn't wanna get in trouble for this. She had enough to worry about.

"And I'll tell them you kidnapped me." He said quickly.

"And they'll believe you because I'm your birth mother." She sighed. Smart kid.

"Yep." He said.

"You're not gonna do that."

"Try me." He grins.

"You're pretty good, but here's the thing. There's not a lot I'm great at in life, but I have one skill. It's called a "superpower." I can tell when anyone is lying, and you, kid, are" Emma said.

Henry panics. "Wait. Please don't call the cops. Please come home with me." He said. She starts to feel bad for him.

"Where's home?"

"Storybrooke, Maine."

"Emma: Storybrooke? Seriously?"

He nods. "Mm-hmm."

"Alrighty, then. Let's get you back to Storybrooke." She said.

"Yes!" He exclaims.

*Back in Storybrooke*

Regina paced around the house

Regina paced around the house. "Henry?? Henry?? Where are you." She walked up the stairs for the thousand time to double check if he came back yet. He hadn't. He left school and didn't come home. She was panicking.

She ran into her daughters room. "Oh Danielle.. thank god you're here.. have you seen your brother anywhere?" She said with her hands on her hips.

Daniele the ten year old girl was sitting on her bed. "The teacher got a note that he was home sick today mom? That wasn't you?" She asked.