Umera - Goddess of the Multiverse & Dimensions

Some of you guys were asking questions about Umera, so I decided to make this chapter about her. This is where, if you do, to put questions about the goddess in the comment section. I will add on as I come up with stuff. Hope you enjoy!

Name - Umera

Other Names - Goddess of the Multiverse; Goddess of Dimensions; Elder Goddess; Daughter of Urena, Goddess of All; Mother of Magic

Powers - Multiverse/Dimension Travel; Magic of all kinds (fire, water, electricity, etc...); Multiverse/Dimension Controlling (Can control who comes and goes from a certain universe, as well as remove or add different universes to the timeline); Prophet (Sees the future, as well as the past)

Weapon(s) - Staff with a blade at the end; twin daggers: Helmoina and Faldagre

Associations - Three Crescent Moons (symbol for Past, Present, & Future); Wolf, Crow, Raven, & Phoenix (animal); associated with travelers and wanderers in many different universes on many different planets; known as the Elder Goddess in many different types of religions

Summary:

Umera, the Goddess of the Multiverse and Dimensions, has many different names, such as the Elder Goddess, Daughter of Urena, and Mother of Magic. Her story begins several eons ago, unknown when, but perhaps before the time the Earth, we call today, was born. 

"Umera is one of the most amazing stories I've read. Granted, there is not a lot of known facts about her. Many sources say that she was borne from the Big Bang. In fact, there had been some sources saying that she had existed before the Big Bang, and that she was the creator of the dimensions and universes that we all know of today" (Chapter 8, Page 179). 

- Unknown Author, From 'The Wonders of Who We Call Mother of Magic'.

"...but it's not wise to be against such a powerful being like Umera, which, sadly, not one man--God or not-- has figured that out. Those who tried, no one has seen them since. Women returning is more likely since Umera has a soft spot for them, and only one man has returned, whom had never spoken about it, but many witnesses have seen how he changed from a cocky and strong man to one that was anxious and jittery."

- Freinda H. Lockhom, From 'The Myths & Horrors of Umera'

Chapter Ongoing...

Edit - 3/17/2023

HOLY CRAP GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS! I never thought that I would get this far with the story! Thank you so much!