Gonna Switch It Up - 1

*No One's POV*

"We're going to continue with the fanart." Umera stated. "But this time, it's going to have a twist."

Everyone perked up. What did the Goddess mean by a twist?

"Here's the first photo..."

"Damn, is that Bucky? But a girl?" Clint exclaimed

"A woman, but yes. That is he."

MJ gave a slight jerk of the head at Umera's correction towards Clint, but the rest stared up at the photo, not really knowing how to react to it. 

Sam just stared at the photo. Yes, he'll admit that he likes Bucky, but will never admit it outloud, but he likes the male version, not as much as the female version. And he wonders how big Bucky's--

"Onto the next photo."

"Oh thank god, they didn't sexualize the suit

"Oh thank god, they didn't sexualize the suit." Tony sighed in relief. "I need protection, not others gazing me with--"

"Okay Tony, we don't need that much information." Natasha interrupted.

"Plus," Clint added. "We all know that in the past you would've made a suit specifically for--"

"Clint."

"Yes ma'am."

"I don't think I needed that much information." Peter whispered over to his friends, who just snickered in response.

"Please refrain with any sexual jokes and comments," Umera stated dryly. "We do have those under the age of eighteen."

Tony grimaced, as if just remembering that Peter and his friends are basically sitting next to him, hearing everything that he said. May gave him a disapproving, but amused look at him.

"And the last photo for right now."

Whistles immediately came

Whistles immediately came. Steve turned red as Sam and Bucky catcalled him, the others staring at him with amusement and surprise.

"Never thought that you would have short hair, Cap." Tony commented. "But it suits you. In this photo, of course."

"He's very pretty!" Mantis chirped up.

Steve huffed, smiling. "Thank you." He answered politely.

And there's the end of that! School's finally out, meaning that my updates will come in faster, hopefully. My summer schedule can be busy when it wants to be. Anyways, very soon, I'll be publishing a story full of oneshots that's within the Marvel Universe.

Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

See ya soon!

AveryZ22