It's Hero Time!! Beyta 10's returns!!

Narrator's POV:

After a couple of years, Beyta have stopped using the Omnitrix since there was finally peace for the universe. Beyta began to do normal activities and become a Martial Artists Champion with no loses. Right now, he, along with Mando is still training Izumi and helping him on how to control his Ki in order to become a Hero. Izumi is now officially 14 years old and Beyta is 15 years old. We both see them running towards the crowd to see what is going on.

Izumi: *Running towards the crowd* Come on, Beyta! We definitely need to see this!

Beyta: *Running behind Izumi while chuckling* Alright, alright hold your horses.

As Beyta and Izumi made to the crowd they both go through the civilians to see a good look.

Giant Villain: *ROARS*

Izumi: WHOA! That's a huge Villain!!

Beyta: (That's probably because his Quirk makes him huge. Just like Mt. Lady.) I wonder who will be able to stop him.

As Beyta said, everyone including them, saw a Pro Hero named Kamui Woods who ran towards a train to get on top to see the giant villain.

Kamui Woods: So many crimes you have committed, innocent lives you hurt and now it's time to put you back where you belong, Villain!!!

Giant Villain: Just try and stop me!!

As the Villain said, who was about to attack, Kamui Woods began to activate his Quirk and aimed it at the villain.

Kamui Woods: Lacquered Chain Prison!!

Right before the Wood Hero was about to use his Quirk on the villain a loud yell appear out of nowhere.

Mt. Lady: CANYON CANNON!!!

Which was Mt. Lady who did her ultimate move by kicking the giant villain in the face which caused him to be knocked out real fast. It caused Izumi and Kamui Woods became dumbfounded at what they have just witnessed.

Beyta: ...Huh, that was easy.

Male Civilians: It's Mt. Lady!/She's hot!/I wish I married her!

Beyta: (Great. Now we got perverts here. This even worse than Midnight's attempt to stop a villain.)