Battle on, Heroes! Wake up to reality, Todoroki!

Before we began here's another announcement...

Somehow this story is the top for DBZ OC!! Yo, I was really not expecting this, and I really appreciate ate it

Somehow this story is the top for DBZ OC!! Yo, I was really not expecting this, and I really appreciate ate it. I'll make more chapters for this story and make other stories soon. Hope you guys enjoy, until then, it's Hero Time!!

Narrator's POV:

Beyta: You know, we should eat so we can get ready for the next match, don't you think?

Todoroki just stared at Beyta and Izumi without saying anything. They both know how to react towards the dual haired boy.

Beyta: (What's wrong with him? Does he have a problem with me or something?)

Izumi couldn't speak as she was nervous until Todoroki finally speak.

Shoto: I was overwhelmed. So much, so that I broke a promise I made to myself a long time ago.

Izumi: *Looked down* (It would have given him and advantage against other if he used his left side, but then he didn't.

Shoto: *Removed his hand from his pocket* Iida, Kaminari, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, that support course girl, the girl from Class 1-B and the Time Patrol Warriors... None of them felt it in that moment, I was the only one who could sense both of your true powers. It remined me of something like All Might's power.

Beyta: What are you trying to say?

Shoto: I'm saying the power coming from you two, it felt the same as All Mights.

This causes Izumi and Beyta to be in shocked that he could found out the secret of Izumi's Quirk, but also Beyta noticed something to his left side of the hallway but ignores it.

Shoto: Midoriya, are you and Tennyson are All Might's secret love child?

Beyta: *Looks at Todoroki dumbfounded*...What?

Izumi: (Are we- WHAT?! Why would he even say that? Plus, Beyta is an alien warrior!)

Shoto: Well?

Beyta began to walk closer to Shoto as he made eye contact with him until the Saiyan warrior lifted his arm up and karate chop his head. Todoroki began to touch his head from the pain, Beyta did to him.

Shoto: What was that for?!

Beyta: That, was for being an idiot.

Shoto: What?!

Beyta: Todoroki, I'm a literal alien warrior who is born with energy, with a monkey tail, an unknown power that was from my birth mother and wields the most powerful device in the universe. What made you think that I'm like All Might?! I don't have his hair or eye color and I look nothing alike him!

Izumi: He's right, Todoroki. Beyta-Kun's race is stronger than Heroes and Villains. No matter how powerful their Quirks are, the Saiyans are much stronger than them, including us. And also, no I'm not also All Might's love child or anything. My father is off working at a different location. But he still supports me no matter what. Him and Beyta-Kun's father are friends during our childhood, and he helped my father to get strong so he can help and protect me and my mom.