Hero Names, Internships & Hybrid androids?! Beyta 10 vs Hybrid 1 and 2!

Narrator's POV:

After the Sports Festival was over and Beyta was nominated as the winner, everyone began to go home and take a break from it. For 2 days, Beyta decided to train Izumi lightly thanks to the heavy injury Bakugou gave her and decided to do some jogging and one arm shadow boxing. After those 2 days, we now see Beyta in bed sleeping being hugged by Nikusa until he heard a cry from outside of his room causing him to wake up. He carefully removes Nikusa's arms from his body and kiss her forehead as she smiles, having a good dream. Beyta then walk to a baby bed which have Eri on in it as she was crying until Beyta came by which made her stop.

Beyta: *Yawns* Hey, why are you crying, Snowball?

Eri: *Signals him to be picked up and make some baby noises*

Beyta: Alright, alright. Daddy will pick you up. *Picks up Eri as she clings onto him with her little hands* You're a real cute angel, you know that?

Eri then began to giggle which causes Beyta to smile, the two began to enter back into the room and began to see Nikusa asleep. Beyta move closer to Nikusa and then place Eri on the bed so she could crawl up to her and tap on the tall woman's face causing Nikusa to wake up with a smile on her face.

Nikusa: Hi, my little princess. *Holds Eri* Were you trying to wake up Mommy?

Eri: *Giggling*

Nikusa was now carrying Eri and began to get up from bed to change 'Eri's diaper for a new one and feed her with some apple sauce that she bought from the store.

Beyta: Looks like you know what you're doing, Ni.

Nikusa: *Chuckling* I know how I do with children, Saiyan warrior. *Finishes Eri's diaper change, carry her and looked at the window* I suggest that you and Izumi should be getting ready to go to school before it rains.

Beyta: Yeah, I know. *Began to walk out of the room*

Nikusa: Aren't you forgetting something?

Beyta then looked back and Nikusa and Eri for a few seconds until he realized his mistake. He then walked towards Nikusa and kiss her on both set of lips as Nikusa did the same for a few seconds and then kiss Eri on her forehead which made her giggle by it as Beyta and Nikusa smiled at their adopted daughter. Beyta then walked to the door and open it to leave the room to change. After a few minutes, Beyta is now in his school uniform along with Izumi as they got to the door to go to UA.

Inko: Be safe, you two.

Izumi: We will, Mom.

Beyta: Bye, don't have too much fun with Eri.

As the two began to leave, Beyta shut the door behind them. Inko then began to worry for her daughter because of what happened in the Sports Festival. She began to almost show tears until Nikusa touch her shoulder, which made Inko to look at the Void Queen.

Nikusa: Izumi isn't a little girl. She's strong enough to take care of herself and you.

Inko: I hope you're right.

Eri notices Inko feeling sad as she began to make baby noises and reaching out for her. Nikusa notices this and began to give Eri to Inko, making her shocked by this.

Inko: N-Nikusa?!

Nikusa: I'm going to make some milk and apple sauce for Eri, in the meantime have fun with her.

Inko then began to panic of taking care of Eri, until Eri began to smile at her, making Inko be calm and smile at this, while her other half in her mind began to scream at her cuteness.