USJ Aftermath! The Sports Festival commence & controlling One For All!

Narrator's POV:

After an encounter with the villains at the USJ, our young heroes began to talk about it and talk about how Beyta was using 5% of his power. The teachers decided to let the students to go back home for a week after the incident. Today on Sunday, we now see Beyta resting in the Midoriya's residence in Izumi's room. As he was getting up until he felt something heavy on him. He removed the rest of the covers and saw Izumi sleeping on him with her pajamas on.

 He removed the rest of the covers and saw Izumi sleeping on him with her pajamas on

(Imagine Izumi with short hair instead of long hair)

Beyta decided to not wake her up. Using his own strength to remove from Izumi's grip and let her sleep until he kisses her on the cheek which caused her to blush and smile as she's sleeping and then he got himself together and go to the bathroom to wash up inside the bath as he began to have thoughts about One For All.

Beyta: (I can't let Zumi hurt herself. She uses a new technique with her fingers which caused her to get hurt. I wish I could help her.)

Beyta began to close his eyes to think of a way to help Izumi have better control One For All, until it hit him.

Beyta: (That's it! I'll help her with a little training at somewhere that me and Mando know.)

After that, Beyta and Izumi decided to train through the whole day.

The next day, the students began to get back to their classes. As Beyta entered the classroom and sit down, everyone, minus the people who know about Beyta's power, started to look at him, which leaves the Omnitrix Saiyan to be confused.

Beyta: What?

Kaminari: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "WHAT"?!

Mina: YOU'RE JUST GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN'T USE FULL POWER?!

Kirishima: THAT WAS SUPER MANLY!!

Beyta: Guys, it's not a big deal. I would literally destroy the Nomu if I went beyond 0.5%.

Mina and Kaminari: IT IS A BIG DEAL!!

Beyta: *Sigh* Look I understand that you guys are all shocked, but like I said, it's not a big deal. I just simply use 5% of my power against the Nomu and it was defeated by my power. Therefore, I didn't use my full power. Besides, I don't think anyone could handle my full power.

Before Kaminari or Mina could answer, Bakugou stomps towards Beyta and grabbed him by the collar with anger in his eyes.

Bakugou: JUST BECAUSE YOU DEFEATED THAT BRAIN MONSTER DOESN'T MEAN YOU BETTER THAN ME, MONKEY BOY!!

Iida: Bakugou, let him go!

Bakugou: LEAVE OUT OF THIS, FOUR EYES!! *Looks at Beyta* AND AS FOR YOU!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WEAKLING UNDERNEATH MY BOOT!! DON"T THINK THAT BECOMING BLONDE WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER, MONKEY BASTARD!! I SWEAR ONCE I'LL GRADUATE, I'LL BE NUMBER ONE, NOT YOU OR THAT BITCH, DEKU!!