Chapter 9: Race for the keys (Part 2)

third person pov

"Welcome back! Let's see where our campers are now!"

[Scene switches to both teams on their boats]

"We're almost there!" Bridgette said, pointing to Boney Island. The rats were right behind them. They may have left a few seconds before the bees but they managed to catch up and pass them.

The finally made it and everyone ran as fast as they could. Courtney and Duncan were ahead of the rest. Soon the rats also arrived and also started running. Izzy jumped onto a vine and swung, leaving her team behind. She passed the rats and was the first to make it to chests.

Courtney was running when a bear came out of nowhere. "AHH!" she yelled as she ran faster. As for Heather, she tripped over one of the traps Chris set. "Ugh I hate Chris!" she yelled as she got up. DJ was running to her and helped her up. "Hurry the rats are behind!" DJ said. They quickly started running and made it to the chests. As they made it, Izzy opened hers. "YES!" she cheered before running off. The rats made it as she ran off. "Hurry izzy got hers!" Gwen shouted. "Move!" Anne Maria shoved Heather. "SAME TEAM!" Heather yelled.

Anne Maria tried to open it but couldn't. She rolled her eyes and ran to the next chest. Courtney ran to the one Anne Maria couldn't open, it opened! "Got mine!" Court yelled. She ran with Izzy back down the path. "Later!" Izzy smirked as she grabbed onto a vine. 1 Rat and 1 Bee have opened their chest. DJ and Noah opened theirs and ran. "I've tried 3 chests! Nothing," Cameron frowned. "Keep trying! We can't lose," Dakota said. Dawn, Brick, and Cody opened theirs. They ran off as the rest tried.

"Yes!" Heather cheered. Anne Maria also opened hers. They both ran together. "Move," Anne Maria pushed Heather. "You move!" Heather pushed her back. "I'm getting tired of you!" Anne Maria glared at Heather. "You're the one who starts stuff!" Heather glared back. "But you can't forget we're on THE SAME TEAM!" Heather yelled. "Don't yell at me like i'm deaf! I can hear," Anne Maria stopped and crossed her arms.

"Then what's so hard to understand that we're on the same team. You must be stupid or something," Heather glared at her. "OH THATS IT!" Anne Maria shouted. She was about to attack Heather when someone stood in front of Heather. "Stop fighting, Heather isn't worth it," the person said. Heather looked up confused, it was Alejandro. "You're right," Anne Maria sighed. "My perfect hair can't get ruined over some loser," Anne Maria smirked as she touched her hair.

Anne Maria grabbed Alejandro's arm and they both walked off. Heather glared at them, Alejandro looked back quickly and winked at her as they walked off. She stared at him shocked but brushed it off. "Hurry Heather!" Trent said as he ran past her. She snapped out and ran with Trent.

A few minutes later

Both teams were only waiting on one last person. For the Bees, Beth. For the Rats, Lindsay. "Where are they?!" Heather shouted. "We've been waiting for 5 minutes," Dawn sighed. "Maybe Beth knows being on a team with Heather isn't a good idea," Anne Maria glared at Heather. "I'll go find Beth," Trent stepped off the boat. "and i'll find Lindsay, Geoff said. Both guys ran off to find them.

-scene switch to the two girls-

"BFF help me up! Then i'll get you out!" Beth said. Both girls were stuck in one of Chris's traps. He placed a pile of leafs in a hole, so while they were running they fell in. "The hole is deep! Even if we try and push you up you won't reach," Lindsay said. Beth sighed and looked up. "HELP US! I CANT GET BE STUCK HERE FOREVER!" Lindsay shouted. "HELP!" Beth also started yelling. Both girls were crying for help when they heard running. "OVER HERE!" they yelled.