Chapter 3: Paintball (part 2)

(this one was rushed)
third person pov

"Welcome back! Let's see how our teens are doing," Chris smirked at the camera. He took a sip of his coffee and switched the scene.

[Scene changes to Cody]

As Cody walked down the lonely forest, he tripped on his untied shoe. "Ahh!" He shouted, landing on his stomach. He got on one knee and tied his shoe. Once he stood up.. he heard breathing behind him and turned around. "CODYKINS!!" Sierra exclaimed as she hugged him. "LET ME GO!! WERE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM!!" Cody shouted.

"NEVER!!" She shouted back as she hugged him even tighter. Cody tried to escape Sierra's tight grip, but she was go strong for him. "GOT YA!" Someone shouted and Sierra let go. Cody and Sierra both turned around and saw Noah smirking. Gwen came up behind Noah and they high fived.

"YOU LITTLE KNOW IT ALL!!" Sierra shouted and ran towards him. "Uh uh, you lost. Drop the gun and go," Noah said crossing his arms. Sierra glared at him and dropped her gun. She stomped away and the three teens laughed. "Thanks for the rescue guys," Cody smiled. "No prob," Gwen said. Noah nodded and they walked away together.

[Scene changes to a group]

"We can do it guys! If you want you can use me as a shield," Owen said and he started giggling. "Yes we can do it! We need to beat the bee's," Zoey assured them. Izzy came flying down and landed on top of Owen. "BOOM BOOM SUCKERS!" Izzy shouted and shot Sam and Owen. "HEY!!" shouted Alejandro. He was about to shoot her but she ran.

"You guys can do it, sorry i'm out," Sam said with a frown as he placed his gun down. "Let's go," Owen said and the two walked away together. "How many are down?" Harold asked. "Sierra, Eva, Owen, Sam and Scott are out," Bridgette said. "We can still do it!" Beth said proudly.

"Yeah, my great great great great great great great great great Grandpa invented paintball," Staci said. "She talks more then us," Sadie whispered to Katie. "I was just about to say that!" Katie exclaimed. "Omg!! We're like soo BFF's!!" Sadie exclaimed as well. The two teens started giggling and jumping. "Let's go guys! Geez," Anne Maria said annoyed as she lead everyone to another part of the forest.

A few minutes later
[Scene changed to team 1]

The 17 teens walked together more deeper into the forest. The wind got stronger, but they still continued. "HEY BEE'S!" Alejandro shouted from behind. They all turned around and some of them got shot. "RUN!" Mike yelled. They all started running except for Dakota, Gwen, B, Geoff, and Cameron.
———————————————————————

Alejandro: I meant to aim at Heather but hit Geoff instead. Either way I got one out. *smiles at the camera*

Gwen: How on earth did Staci hit me?! She seems really weak.

Scott: Stupid Courtney. Stupid CIT. Stupid paintball. Stupid show. Stupid Chris.

B: *shrugs*

Eva: STUPID IZZY! SHE'S THE WROST!! *crosses arms* But at least I got Jo. *smirks*

Dakota: One of them hit me!! And I just got this new top too! *points to shirt and frowns*

Cameron: Just like the leaches, paintballs also hurt you. That hit was hard!

———————————————————————