Chapter 4: Sculpture Contest

(kind of rushed?)

third person pov

"Last time on Total Drama More Drama, [Plays back yesterday] our campers had a paintball war, and both teams were at each other. The Bees attacked way worse then the rats did, and the Toxic Bees won! The rats sent a camper home, which happened to be chatter box Staci. Not a surprise.. and now we're back! Who will be the next camper to go home? Find out tonight on Total, Drama, More Drama!" Chris sang. The intro played and he walked off.

-

An air horn went off, waking up the campers. Chris laughed hysterically as he heard all the teens shout. "CHRIS!!" Owen shouted. "UGH I HATE THIS HOST!!" Dakota also shouted. "COME OUTSIDE!!" Chris yelled into the megaphone.

All the teens came out in their pjs looking tired. "What now?" Courtney asked annoyed. "Chill, today we have a fun challenge. Get dressed, have some breakfast, and meet by the campfire when your done," Chris explained and everyone groaned. "You woke us up for that! Eva shouted angrily as she stomped away back into the cabin.

After getting ready

"Morning Princess," Duncan said as Courtney passed by him with her tray. "Shut it," said Courtney sitting down next to Noah and Gwen. "Don't be mean to your boyfriend," Heather smirked. "Alejandro, come get Heather!" Courtney shouted as she put her head down. "No gracias," Alejandro shouted back. Heather rolled her eyes and Noah laughed.

"How are you all not tired?" Mike said after taking a sip of coffee. "I fell asleep right when we got back from the party," Gwen shrugged. "Well I couldn't sleep, all I heard was snoring from the boys cabin," Courtney said annoyed. Izzy was falling asleep and her face landed right on her plate of nasty mac n cheese Chef made.

"If you losers are tired, we may win this," Eva laughed. "Don't jinx it!" Zoey yelled. Eva rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with Scott and Justin. Zoey turned back to Bridgette and smiled. "So today marks 3 years that you and Geoff have known each other?" Zoey asked. Bridgette nodded and smiled, she turned to Geoff who looked back at her. The two love birds blew a kiss at each other and laughed.

Zoey giggled and turned to the tired Mike who was falling asleep on the table. She shook her head with a smile and continued to talk with Bridgette. "Oh wow! So your a model, a soccer player, and a singer?" Anne Maria smirked at Alejandro. "Si, i'm very talented," Alejandro replied, and she giggled. Heather noticed the flirting going on and rolled her eyes.

At the campfire

Chris saw as the campers walked to the campfire and gave the camera man a thumbs up. "Okay campers! So today you guys will be competing to see who can find all the pieces to the sculpture, and build it!" Chris announced. "We did this in world tour and all stars!!" Sierra shouted. Chris rolled his eyes and glared at her. "Yes Sierra, we did. But this time, the missing pieces won't be so close to each other, they will be all around the island!"

"THATS GOING TO BE HARD!!" Cameron yelled worried. "Finding the pieces? Yes. But the sculpture is me, so it won't be that hard!" Chris said. Courtney rolled her eyes and Heather crossed her arms, "if you say sooo."

"1..... 2...... 3..... GO!" The campers took off and Chris fell as they ran past him, "HEY!!" He stood up and dusted himself, "Let's catch up with some of them!"