ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔲𝔪

╭─────╮ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟꜱᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ 0:45 ───|────── -2:40♡          ◁   ▐ ▌   ▷           ❍╰─────╯

╭─────╮
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟꜱ
ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
0:45 ───|────── -2:40

╰─────╯

Kitty lays down on her bed, staring at the ceiling in boredom. She was lucky enough that she had her room all to herself but it also bored her to death, and a bored Kitty will always be up to no good.

She checks her schedule and noted that all of her classes were finished. Stretching her limbs, she changes out of her uniform and walks out the door. She roamed around aimlessly until saw Principal Weems waiting outside. She halts for a second before skipping lightly toward the statuesque woman.

"Good day, Principal Weems," She smiles. Weems gave her a tense smile and noticed her lack of uniform.

"Miss Kitty, done with classes?" Weems raised a brow. Kitty nodded and peeked to the side where Wednesday was sitting rigidly.

"Yes, I was planning on walking to the town and wondered if I could catch a ride?" Kitty asks. Weems hesitated, looking back inside the car and back to Kitty who was bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation. Finally, Weems thought it over and opened the door to the backseat as Wednesday was already occupying the passenger seat.

"May I ask what's your itinerary for today, Miss Kitty?" Weems tries to make small talk, looking at the girl through the rearview mirror. Weems' calculating gaze pierces through her but Kitty keeps the smile on her face.

"I'm visiting Uriah's heap, I have a project on taxidermy and was planning on asking for some tips," Kitty answers, maintaining eye contact. "I might also stop by Weathervane, I haven't been there yet so I'm quite curious."

Weems nodded and focuses back on the road, ignoring the shiver down her spine when Kitty suddenly moves closer toward the center.

"How about you Wednesday? What's your plan for today?" Wednesday remains silent but guarded. A minute of silence caused an awkward tension so Weems answers her instead.

"Wednesday is required by the court to have Therapy sessions twice a week. Maybe after that, you girls can shop around and find things that catch your interest." Weems sends Wednesday an encouraging smile.

"Maybe," The gloomy girl remains detached and continues to plan her escape in her head.

Kitty smirks as if she read Wednesday's mind and leans back to the seat nonchalantly, opting to watch the scenery by the window. Weems watches the enigmatic girl through the rearview mirror one last time before parking at the side of a building.