ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔩𝔲𝔪 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔪

╭─────╮ꜱᴀɪɴᴛ ʙᴇʀɴᴀʀᴅʟɪɴᴄᴏʟɴ 0:27 ───|────── -1:15♡          ◁   ▐ ▌   ▷           ❍╰─────╯

╭─────╮
ꜱᴀɪɴᴛ ʙᴇʀɴᴀʀᴅ
ʟɪɴᴄᴏʟɴ
0:27 ───|────── -1:15

╰─────╯

The monster ran back to his cave and gave a pained howl before entering the dark den. Slowly, the monster shrunk in size, and in its place is Tyler Galpin. Cute, bashful coffee barista by day and the bug-eyed monster by night. Clutched to his chest was the unbeating heart of Kitty- An innocent girl that he was supposed to be out on a date with a few hours ago. A girl that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Alas, he cannot disobey his master, his hyde wouldn't allow it. So he gently placed the heart into the prepared container that was waiting in the corner of his cave, watching as his hands tainted the clear liquid pink.

"Tyler, Honey? You're back," A voice rang throughout the cave, he paused for a moment and shuddered at the woman's cold voice.

"She wasn't supposed to be involved. She was innocent," Tyler stated as he turned towards the woman who smiled at him in faux gentleness.

"She was an outcast. And a distraction. I saw the way you looked at her, Tyler." Her voice was quiet and stern, making Tyler bow his head in shame. She took walked closer to the boy who only took a step back, watching her with a careful gaze. "You know Mama knows what's best for her little darling," the woman caressing his cheek looked into his puppy brown eyes earnestly.

"I don't wanna do this anymore," The boy whimpers, she sighed and took out a small syringe with a blue glowing liquid. The boy backed into the stone walls, eyeing the hand with distaste. "This will only hurt for a bit," Tyler whined as she injected him with the smallest amount, enough to make him subservient and not trigger his transformation.

She gave him a soft pat and headed to where the jar is and examined the heart inside. She gave a nod of approval and turned back to the boy who was still naked. Rummaging through the large tote back she brought with her, she tossed him some clothes. Watching him as he gingerly put it on, trailing her gaze all over his body.

"Come, I'll take you home," She placed her hand on his back, guiding him out and to her car. The pair walked off in the dark, unknowing of the presence that stood right above the cave, waiting for them to disappear into the woods.

She jumped down softly and walked inside the cave. Her eyes glowing red in the dark, she looked around in silence, noting the shackle at the very back of the cave as well as the small smidges of dried blood in its walls. Her attention was pulled to the barely glowing liquid encased in a small tube. Delicately, she brought it out with her to observe under the moonlight to see clearly. Her signature smirk appears on her lips before giggling in delight. Her giggles quickly turned into full-blown laughing that echoed through the forest, though no one seems to hear.

"Thank you, Sheriff. I think Miss Addams is done now," Weems stood up from her seat, trying to end the conversation.

"Actually, I would like to speak to Sheriff Galpin. Alone," Wednesday requested. A small silence envelops the small group as the Sheriff gave the dark girl a questioning look.

"I'm not sure I can allow that," Weems denied, clasping her hands to her front.

"I'm sure I could take her to the station and get a formal statement," Weems looks at the Sheriff sternly who only gave her a mocking smile. The two authoritative figures stare at each other, refusing to back down. Weems only conceded after the Sheriff stood up to take Wednesday back.

"You have five minutes, and everything is off the record," Weems walked closer to the man, her tall height giving her the advantage of towering over him and staring him down threateningly. "Play nice or I will call the mayor." The Sheriff gave her a brief nod at her warning before she storms off, slamming the door on her way out.

She walked through the halls of Nevermore in urgency as she thinks of a way to wiggle out of this scandal and maintain peace between Jericho and Nevermore. She cursed the Addams girl and her knack for involving herself in a such controversial light.

"You're quite stressed," A sweet voice brought her out of her train of thought. She paused in horror as she thought of the recently deceased girl. She swiftly turned to face the girl, putting on a calm smile. Her hands behind to her hide the way they shake in panic.

"Kitty. I... I was told by Miss Addams that you were..." Weems swallowed the lump on her throat, unable to find the right and appropriate words to say. "That I was mauled by a monster in the woods? That my heart was taken out of my chest?" Weems nodded at the girl's words. Her heart beating rapidly.

"I can give you a full explanation but first, I need your help," Kitty offered. Weems didn't exactly know what to feel; she felt relieved because atleast she will have an answer but at the same time, she doesn't know if the recently undead girl is trustworthy.

"I know you want a way to stop the Sheriff and to prevent him from ever finding dirt in Nevermore, I can help you. But at the same time, I will also be requiring your assistance. It's a fair trade, Principal Weems," Kitty pushed, offering a helping hand to the icy blonde woman both figuratively and literally. Weems eyed the hand in front of her, weighing her decisions and found that she had no other way but to accept. Finally relenting, she shook hands and nodded.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Well, a change of clothes might be nice." Weems's soul almost left her body as she looked down on the girl's clothing and saw the dried blood covering her once purple uniform. She couldn't help but wonder if she ever made the right choice.

"Sheriff, you might wanna come see this," A stocky policewoman opened both doors of the office to reveal Rowan and Kitty.

Wednesday's eyes widened as Kitty gave her a teasing smile before waving at her. Her mind flashes back to the night before when she saw the both of them get mutilated brutally by a creature. She remember the way Rowan screamed in pain and the way Kitty looked at her in her final moments.

"Hi, Wednesday..."