ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔪

╭─────╮ꜱᴇx ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʜʏᴅᴇ 1:32 ───|────── -2:27♡          ◁   ▐ ▌   ▷           ❍╰─────╯

╭─────╮
ꜱᴇx ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ
ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʜʏᴅᴇ
1:32 ───|────── -2:27

╰─────╯

Trigger Warning:
                               - Character Deaths, Gore, and Violence.

Kitty searched for Rowan with a frown on her face. She knew the boy was up to something and wanted to keep an eye on him while waiting for Tyler to arrive. Wednesday and Enid were roaming around somewhere, Enid persuading Wednesday to 'bond' before the dark-haired girl leaves Nevermore for good.

She sees the two acquaintances and heads towards them, finally deciding to forget about Rowan- at least for tonight.

"Hey, ready to leave, Glooms?" Kitty wrapped her arm around Wednesday's shoulders, who immediately tried to shrug her off.

"Oh, I see Tyler," Enid pointed towards the boy talking to his father by the entrance.

"Are you sure you can trust that normie?" Enid asks skeptically.

"I trust that I can handle myself," Wednesday answers with her usual flat tone. Kitty could somewhat overhear Tyler and Sheriff Donovan's conversation and it was definitely about her and Wednesday as Tyler tries to ask for more time to drop Wednesday off at the station and continue his date with Kitty.

"Well," Enid turns to Wednesday and Kitty, "Good luck and safe travels." She bid adieu and tried to hug Wednesday who took a step away.

"Still not a hugger. Got it."

"But I am," Kitty moves from clinging to Wednesday to hugging Enid's arm. The two girls have become much closer over the week and Enid's initial fear and suspicion melted away as soon as Kitty tolerated Enid's need for physical touches and colorful objects.

"I'll see you back at Nevermore," Enid leaves. Wednesday makes eye contact with Principal Weems who is supervising both girls.

"I think she's obsessed," Kitty commented, Wednesday agreed in silently and walked towards the games, stopping at a booth that had pandas for prizes.

Wednesday was given a set of darts to pop the balloons and she hits every target. A long-haired boy approaches the two girls. Kitty remembered him as the boy that dumped Bianca Barclay. Bianca was furious for the rest of the week and made the entire school aware of her anger.