ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔪

╭─────╮ᴡᴏʟꜰ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴘ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢꜱᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ᴡɪʟʟɪᴄᴀᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴇᴛᴛ 1:10 ───|────── -1:57♡          ◁   ▐ ▌   ▷           ❍╰─────╯

╭─────╮
ᴡᴏʟꜰ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴘ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ꜱᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ᴡɪʟʟɪᴄᴀᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴇᴛᴛ
1:10 ───|────── -1:57
♡ ◁ ▐ ▌ ▷ ❍
╰─────╯

It was dark, too dark. Tyler looked around to see where he is but an endless abyss welcomes him, save for a small beacon of light emanating from the corner of his eyes. He can hear a cry that tugged on his heart. The familiar feeling of guilt worms its way back to his chest as he walked closer. Tyler paused as the ground he walked on seems to change. He looks down and sees the puddle of blood covering his bare feet. His breath begins to grow heavy as he dreads to know where the crying noise comes from. Slowly, he approaches the figure. Crouched down to its knees, their arms around its chest.

'Why...'

The figure repeats in a hushed manner as Tyler walks closer until he is standing just above it. He cannot see its face as it is facing the ground but its clothes were stained red- which he assumed was where the blood was coming from.

'Hey, are you okay?' He tries to ask but no words come out of his mouth. the figure's voice started to get louder and more aggressive as the second went on, repeating the same word.

'WHY?!'

Tyler fell to the ground in shock as the figure suddenly shrieked. The figure stood up slowly and turned around to face him. In his horror, its chest was carved hollow while in its right hand was a beating organ. He looked up slowly to see its face.

Kitty

The girl who haunted his dreams ever since that night of the Harvest Festival. The face he longed to see ever since the news of her sudden appearance has reached him.

'I'm sorry'

Tyler tries to reach out to the girl but to his surprise, his hands were not his human hands. Instead, it was long and clawed, as if he was still in his Hyde's body. Tyler panics as he hastily willed his body to turn back to its original human state. Blinking rapidly, he sighs in relief as he sees his hands shrink and his claws shorten.

Tyler stands up and tried to hold Kitty's hand as he tries to apologize once more. The girl started giggling maniacally, it was as if the girl could not hear or see him. In his confusion, he asked her what was wrong. The giggling turns into a loud and fiendish laugh when Tyler shakes her by the shoulders.

'What's so funny? Why are you laughing?!'

Tyler continues to ask frantically, the girl slightly scaring him. The girl gave him no answer and continues to laugh to the point where she had trouble breathing. A wave of anger suddenly came over Tyler and as if he had no control over his limbs, he storms towards Kitty and placed his hands on her throat.