★ famous birthdays ★

Scarlett Brooke Ryder TV actress/model

TV actress/model

#6 most popular

Birthday
July 28, 2003
age: 19
Birthplace
New York City, New York
Horoscope
Leo

About
First known as her role on Disney's Stuck in the Middle as Harley Diaz after this she continued her career featuring some of her most popular roles. In Netflix's Stranger Things as a main character, Michelle Byers sharing the stage with her mother, Winona Ryder. A popular favorite role played by Scarlett includes Antoinette Stark in many marvel movies. Making her way up along the way she has been casted in some horror movies like "X" and Scream. Recently she has been featured in Tim Burton's Wednesday. Scarlett has been in many films there being to many to list. This young actress being close to our top five.

Before Fame
Scarlett was known as Winona Ryder's youngest getting offered acting spots very young. Scarlett was offered the role in Stuck in the Middle. After taking this popular role she got offered much more.

Trivia
Between roles Scarlett trained in combat, assisting with her landing the role in Marvel's Avengers. Young Ryder often was with her TV dad, Robert Downey Jr, as we feel she sees him as her father figure. At a young age the actress revealed her own signature scent, Sweet Passion which is a million dollar business. She has been rumored to be dating co-star Finn Wolfhard but the two justified the false accusation and revealed they were just friends.

Associated With
She co-stars with Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and many more popular Marvel stars. She is also affiliated with Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard and, Sadie Sink in popular Stranger Things.

✧.*a/n✧.*
i am so excited for this book I don't think u understand I need more time to write as I am busy with school and activities. I really hope u read my other book, Find me that's about Tewksbury and has Jenna Ortega as the face claim.