★chapter 8★

stars

chapter 8

tw:

smoking addiction, kinda sexual mentions anything else that i forgot to mention

Scarlett's hand was splayed across Louis's chest, close enough to feel their breathes intermix. Heavy glares and heavy breathing coming from both of them. His back splat against the brick wall as she pushed him into the hard wall.

"Cut!" Greta Grewig, dressed in clothes similar to Scarlett's interrupted.

The two broke apart whatever weird tension disappearing, and slight embarrassment ate away at Scarlett's gut. Louis had no embarrassment in sight on his features, rather satisfaction.

"You- You two are just- amazing! Just Amazing!" Greta exclaimed grinning ear to ear as she looked between the two actors. She gestures her hand between the two and her grin grows wider, which seemed impossible. Before walking away still her smile not yet disappearing.

"So Scarlett-" Louis starts dragging out Scarlett's name, yet the girl in question rolls her eyes and walks away before he has another word to say. She could hear his chuckle as she walked away.

Scarlett sat in silence in her trailer a book between her hands. Better than the Movies by Lynn Painter the bright yellow cover contrasting against the overall boringness of the trailer room. The only color coming from her own carefully placed objects that she brought "to brighten up the place".

She was far too entranced in the love story to even hear the thump of the trailer door closing. Yet, she could feel the presence of someone next to her only proving her correct when a familiar voice spoke up. "Scar-" before the source could continue, she brought her hand up to the face of the voice. Halting the person from continuing saying something that will most likely annoy her. Finishing the sentence, she was on she lowered her hand. Finally looking at the person who interrupted her reading.

Scarlett's eyes trailed the boy who had to almost squat next to her to face her eye to eye as she lounged in the vanity chair (she stopped to inwardly curse her mother for giving her the short genes.) her eyes finally reaching the brunette boy's face. She rolled her eyes and scoffed at the sight of Louis' shit-eating grin, which only seemed to widen at her annoyance.

"Need something, Partridge?"  the boy seemed to falter at her question almost as if he forgotten himself. Scarlett only raised an eyebrow, inquiring her question further. His grin seemed to grow (if even possible) as he remembered.

"I do need something how could you tell?" his voice laced with mischief; Scarlett only glared at him in response. His face was only mere inches away from hers, causing a slight tint of rose to appear on the apples of her cheeks (which she swears came from the heat of the room.). "Well darling, I was wondering if you wanted to practice the kiss?"

His gaze flicked to her lips as his tongue darted out to wet his own. Scarlett froze at the seductive glow in his eyes and her cheeks glowed redder (once again was the heat, of course) before her hand reached out to the back of the boy's neck seeming as if she was caressing his neck before, pressing a harsh pinch to the back of his nape.