Chapter 5

Recap

We stood, enjoying each other's embrace when a soft, deep voice came from behind me, questioning, "Mom?"

Present

My mother lifted her head off my shoulder and peered behind me. A look of recognition washed over her face and she stood up straight, and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Oh Cameron Honey, you said you couldn't come. What are you doing here?" She sounded almost worried and nervous. You could hear it in her voice. It was shaking like no tomorrow.

I turned around to look at the person in the doorway, whose name I just learnt is Cameron.

He looked at me, and then at my mom and spoke, "You said it was urgent, so I left rehearsals, but Mom, who is this?" He had a look of confusion on his face. Well, I would too if I walked in a room and saw a girl and my mo- wait. Did he say Mom?

"Cameron, Honey, this is Megan. Your sister." she answered. Wait? Hold up! Sister? I have a brother?! Yes! I guess we do look a like, with the hair and the chocolate brown eyes. He looks just like his mom. Well our mom.

"S-Sister?" He asked, stuttering a little.

"Yes Cameron, I would like you to meet Megan Dallas. Your sister. Or better yet, your twin."

After those words left her mouth, everything went black.

A/N
New chapter! Megan just met her brother!! and you guessed right it's the one and only Cameron Dallas!! I will update the next chapter soon! If you have any suggestions on what should happen, comment! I love you all!
XOXO EM