x Chapter One x

The ship was massive, that was the first thought that entered Allistor's mind as he stared at it in wonder. The sail was bright red with a massive golden sword painted right in the middle of it, unlike all the other constant plain white ones that other ships would have. The ship was painted with murky dark brown colours, with linings of silver highlighting some areas. Weapons were littered on the left side of the ship's surface, while the other side was so clean that the polished wood sparkled in the sun light.

It looked like there were three or four floors within the ship though; half of it was only showing above the sea. Everything looked so majestic, as if it was owned by royalty. Cannons also stood strong and still as they pointed in different positions, all ready to protect the ship at any cost. It was like a floating castle for Allistor as he gaped at the ship from the dock.

"Tu may want to keep votre mouth closed, oui? Wouldn't want anything to get into votre mouth... Unless tu want mon tongue there," laughed the Frenchmen with a perverted smile on his lips as he teased Allistor as they walked closer to the ship with the other two pirates leading.

In all honesty Allistor didn't exactly know how to react to what the blond just said as he was snapped out of his thoughts. All he did was stare at the blond in a nervous manner, praying that these pirates weren't actually rapers. Lord knows that, that would just be too cruel of a life to live in. Even so, he closed his gaping mouth in hopes that no one else would talk to him. He just wanted to disappear in all honesty.

But then that Spanish pirate began laughing. "Just ignore Francis; usted reminds me of mi Romano. Lindo~" Swooned the pirate as he tried to grab one of Allistor's slightly red cheeks.

Laughing loudly and suddenly, the albino pirate grinned as he watched the young boy swat away the pirate's hand. "Antonio, du bist scaring him," snorted the pirate in-between his laughter as the Spanish man pouted like a child if he was denied his favourite candy.

It wasn't that the pirate was scaring Allistor per say. It was just that he-, no, in fact they, were all just simply creeping him out, a lot. There was a massive difference.

"Why did you even drag me out here?" Growled Allistor as he looked around the ship nervously as they stepped onto it, in case if there were any more pirates that acted like them. They just made him feel slightly uncomfortable, but then again, who wouldn't be doubtful around their surroundings after suddenly getting kidnapped because the kidnappers thought that you were 'cute.'

The three pirates though, all of them blinked their eyes in sync as they stared at him, silently judging him. Their personalities taking a 180 from their previous ones. The Frenchman sighed as the Spanish-man quickly followed the previous man's action while the albino shook his head with a sad smile. All Allistor could do was tense up as his eyes narrowed while he looked at the ground as the three began leading him through the ship silently.

Inside the ship was even more impressive then outside of it. Paintings of realistic islands, treasure, people and also some strange paintings of pasta and tomatoes were displayed in the hallways of the ship. The flooring o the ship was just wood though, no carpet, so it was obvious that the people must have always wore their shoes, unless they wanted wood chips to be stuck onto their feet.

When they finally arrived at a room at the end of the hallway, after walking in complete silence, the Spanish pirate opened the door and led Allistor in while the other pirates followed behind him.