Morpheus x male reader

No one POV

One day, long time before Morpheus 's kidnaping, the king of the Endless decide to create new dream and nightmare and one dream in particular going to be interesting because one of this dream is Y/N. Yes he's a dream and like all dream and nightmare he has a power the shapeshifting into animals and that what difference Y/N of Grau, a beautiful nightmare shapeshifter too, when Y/N can shapeshift into animals Gru shapeshift into a human. When Morpheus finish, Y/N open his eyes and said.

- Hello, my lord; how are you today? asking Y/N to the man in front of him that he deduce his Morpheus.

- I'm great Y/N and you? respond Morpheus with a little smile.

- So my name is Y/N, that cool; and I'm fine my lord thank you for asking. say the shapeshifter in looking around them and relooking at Dream

- You know what to do?

- Yes my lord.

And after that Y/N go give happiness to people but sometimes he returns in the dreaming and most particular in the library where he talks to Lucienne and help her with her job. After decades of years Y/N is now most of his time in the library with Lucienne or doing his job in the human's dream.

One funny thing about the endless is the fact that they don't need to sleep; they can sleep but they don't need it. But sleeping is Y/N's favorite hobbies, with reading and drawing; so when he's not working or helping Lucienne, another the endless or a dreamer; he takes nappe in a sofa into a cat or a fox, and after some months it become his sofa.

Y/N take a 'nap' on his sofa into a cat. Morpheus who looks after Lucienne because he wants to do a checkup about the Dreaming; when Morpheus past in front of Y/N's sofa with a cat on it and recognize Y/N sleeping, so he cuddles him until he opens his eyes.

- You know you don't need to sleep, say Morpheus with a little when he sees Y/N open.

- I know but I like it, time go faster like this, reply Y/N direct in his head.

- And you don't have work to do? Asking Dream suspicious.

- I finish my work before taking a nap, response the cat who is actually Y/N with a smile visible because he knows Morpheus would ask this question.

- Ok, I must talk with Lucienne, say Morpheus in stop the cuddle, you want to come with me?

- Do you continue to cuddle me? Question Y/N who went more cuddle.

- If you went, answer Morpheus into take the cat and cuddle him. But I will not do this all the time.

- Lucienne can do it when she doesn't work, reply Y/N and enjoying the cuddle.

After that little talk Morpheus take Y/N in his arm and go see Lucienne for a checkup. In is walk Morpheus continue to talk to Y/N and cuddle him the time to find Lucienne.

- ­Lucienne how goes the Dreaming? Asking Morpheus taking place in front of Lucienne.

- Everything's good my lord, say Lucienne with a small smile who disappear when she continues, but the Corinthian same many troubles in the

- What is he done this time? Question Morpheus with irritation in his voice.

- He kills people and create he nightmare by insinuate ides in people mind and turn them into serial killers, respond Lucienne.