Xavier x male reader

- You play music when he draws and paint

- You play the instrument you want but he can't be a big instrument la cello or piano

- You can see phantoms and there are many in Nevermore and Jericho

- You hide your power by habit of being in normie school

- During Miss Thornhill class you sit on the only free chair, beside Xavier when he was drawing a snake

"Impressive, said Y/N.

What? Exclaim Xavier shout out of his mind.

The sake, said the c/h in point the draw, you're really good at this.

Oh thanks, respond the long hair boy, look.

Xavier used his power on his draw and the snake come to life and go on Y/N

M Thorpe you will be grateful to not use your power during class, said Thornhill seeing a snake around the neck of one of her students.

Sorry Miss Thornhill, answer Xavier who was going to retake the snake from Y/N.

No I'm good, said the e/c, I love snake.

And the class start with Y/N concentrate on the lesson and cuddly the snake."

- You try to apply rules with the phantoms, but not all of they respect them, even if it's simple rules like don't bother you in class, respect your privacy in bathroom or never wake you up except if someone is dying or if the school is on fire.

- Because of the phantoms you can't always be concentrate in the lesson, there are pretty unruly; because you're the only person who can see them, they always went to talk to you

- Since no one know for your abilities you go walk in the forest where nobody can believe you're insane, despise you're at Nevermore academy, and one day you find a cabin

"What is this? question Y/N at the two phantoms with him.

A cabin, respond the dumb one.

No really I didn't see, reply the c/h with sarcasm, I was asking what is in here? And at who he was?

Wait I go see, said the second one they wait some minute before he come back. There are plenty draw and paint and there are really creepy.

But nothing says who draw them? Question Y/N when he ears footstep behind him.

What are you doing here? Ask Xavier intrigue.

I was going for a walk, respond the musician turning to face him.

And who are you talking to? Question the long hair boy looking arounds him. I ear you talking to someone.

There is no one here, reply hurriedly Y/N.

That not nice, said the stupid one, we're not no one.

Technically we're not anymore someone, told the e/c and they continue to talk leaving the two along.

But I hear you talking, said the artist.

I was talking to myself, respond Y/N after thinking a little for an excuse, I was writing my next song.

Oh ok, reply Xavier walking toward his studio.

It's your cabin? Ask the c/h curious.

Yes I find it, renovate it, and clean it so Wees let me use it like a studio, answer Xavier opening the door. You want to see?