Enid x M!reader

- You are a familiar that is a person who can change into an animal, and you can change into a wolf

- You like teasing so at first you tease Enid for fun because she replies but after time that become serious for you

- You accept all the gift of Enid.

- When she starts to tease you, you act like you don't understand or don't see what she's doing who make her angry and make you laugh before responding her

- You participate at the Poe cup whit Xavier and Ajax, and when you go search the flag with Xavier, Enid sabotages your canoe. So when your canoe starting to sink, you understand that Enid is probably for something and that be confirmed when you see the black cat laugh

- Then once you come back on the rivage you go see Enid

"You're more intelligent that I though kitten, tease Y/N at Enid.

Never underestimate werewolf intelligence, reply Enid with a teasing smile.

I have to change myself, but I see you later, said Y/N before kissing her cheek and go letting an Enid blushing alone."

- One night Y/N go to Enid's dorm because he wants to ask her something, but when he knock at the dorm it's Wednesday who open it.

"What do you went Y/N? ask the goth girl inexpressive.

Hey Wednesday, is Enid is here? I need to talk to her, respond Y/N looking in the room.

She's on a date, reply Wednesday going back to her novella.

On a date!? Said the boy surprised. With who?

Ajax, respond the Addams, but why do you care? Do you love her?

What no, said Y/N but know that was a lied. But she's gonna wait a long time if she want to see Ajax.

Why do you said that? Question the girl intrigue.

I see him stoned under the shower, answer Y/N reding over her shoulder the novella.

So you can go at his place, propose Wednesday.

And here this date supposes to be? Ask the familiar.

Behind the green house, respond Wednesday looking at him a last time, now goo I have a novella to write, and close the door.

With that Y/N go behind the green house and see Enid unwind on the school bus, he goes slowly to Enid.

Am I coming at a wrong time apparently, start Y/N for indicate his presence what make Enid look to the voice, I can come later if you want.

Y/N what are you doing here? question Enid intrigue of your presence.

Well I have something to ask you but when I came to your dorm you weren't here, respond the boy walking in front of Enid, so I ask to Wednesday and she send me here.

But she knows I'm waiting someone, said Enid confuse.

If you talk about Ajax he can't come right now, reply Y/N, he stones himself under the shower.

Seriously, said Enid disappointing, well if he not come you can stand. Y/N what do you want to ask me?

Do you want to come to the Rave'N with me? Ask the familiar stressed about her respond.

I would love to go with you Y/N, respond the blond with a gentle smile.

Fine great, reply the c/c happy, I will come to take you at 7pm ok?

Yes, answer Enid.

Now that ok, it's a blue moon and it's really rare, start Y/N looking at Enid, so do you want to watch it with me?

That was my plan at first so yeah.

After that Enid and Y/N sit and discuss about many things."

- The night of the ball you go shear Enid at her dorm. You knock and Enid open the door.

"Woah, exclaim Y/N speechless, you're so... beautiful.

Thank you, reply Enid with a smile, you're not too bad as well.

I am the luckiest man of this school, said the familiar after what he hands his arm for Enid to tack him, are you ready my lady?

Of course my wolf, respond the werewolf taking his arm.

The ball was great until the event cause by 3 normies, Enid goes speak with one of them who was the mayor's son.

"Is that why you come here, said Enid disappointing at Luke, for ruined our ball?

You start first burning our statue, reply the boy at the left of Luke.

I'm sorry I... be cutting by Enid before the end.

I thinking you be different, cutting Enid before noticing a wolf coming behind her. You go before something happen.

What are you... start the last one before seeing the wolf beside the blond girl come closer growling at them.

Let's go, exclaim the first one and they go in the camion.

You don't need to do that for me, said Enid during Y/N retransformation on himself.

Yes but I went to, reply the boy taking Enid' hand, listen Enid I have to teel you something, something important.

Ok teel me what is it? Ask Enid.

Well I understand if you don't want to talk to me after, start Y/N looking at Enid in here eyes, but I'm in love with you and I know you like Ajax, but I have to tell you that... but before Y/N can continue Enid stop him.

I love you too Y/N, respond Enid before kissing Y/N who keep her hands for more security because of her glows."

------------------

Here the end of the chapter I'm really sorry for publishing that chapter so late but I was occupied with christmas and my partiel so thank for your comprehension and reading this book, see you soon!