Will Byers x male reader

- You're Max's big brother and Billy's little stepbrother

- So you're a taller then Max and the band, have red hair and bleu eyes

- You are one year's older then Will

- You don't really like sport, you prefer reading or writing books

- You also love video games, arcade and RPG like D&D

- You start the same years then Max and Billy but you past all your time in the libraire and some in the arcade when they're practically nobody, so you never see Will or Max friends until the summer holidays

- You have been shouting by Billy's father because you past to many time in the libraire and "A boy should go out and make friends, have a girlfriend not past his time in a libraire reading books" so you decide to go on the mall and rejoin your sister

" Hey sis, exclaim Y/N walking to his sister Max.

What are you doing here? ask the ginger girl surprise to see her bother out of his books.

Billy's dad told me to go out, respond the boy before smile a little, so I was thinking 'Why don't a go bother ma sister'.

Ok but don't embarrass me, reply Max before tourn toward El. Oh let me present you my friend El.

Nice to meet you El, said Y/N letting out his hand for her to shake, I'm Y/N Maxfield Max's brother.

Nice to meet you, reply El with a small voice.

Don't worry, I don't bit, start the taller boy, well not the girl.

El look at Max little worry before she speaks again.

He's gay, answer the girl to the silent question of her friend, so yeah he doesn't bit girl only boy.

Hep but don't say to anyone, reply the ginger boy, it's not really good see here.

El respond by a nod after what Max take El and Y/N arm and start walking to a shop.

Well now we finish the presentation, start Max walking, we can continue shopping.

Shopping! Exclaim Y/N with wide eyes, I think I'm gonna...

You're going nowhere, cutting his sis, you say you come to be with me, so you stay with me. El needs new clothes and so do you.

Should I need any more clothes? Ask the boy don't understanding his sister.

Because you always have the same clothes, answer Max, and after that we can go buy ice cream.

Fine, respond Y/N letting Max take him to a shop.

After some shopping the trio go take 3 ice cream to Ahoy and decide to go back to Max and Y/N house for reading comics but in front of the mall they see a group of guys that Max and El seem to know. During the fight between El and the raven hair boy, Y/N see a boy behind the two others, his gay radare activated so he goes to him.

Hello, start Y/N wave at the boy in front of him. What's your name?

I'm Will, respond the little boy surprise to talk with a handsome boy. Who are you?

My name is Y/N Maxfield, answer the tall one before pointing at Max saying, I'm Max's older brother.

Isn't Billy her older brother? Question Will curious.