Social Media

Wednesday Pov:

People don't know what its like, people think chopping someone's fingers off is torture. No. Being FORCED to listen to your roommate giggle while being brainwashed by social media is torture.

"ENID! Stop. Just stop."

Why does she have that look on her face? She's not the one being tortured.

"What's wrong, Nes? Mad at the little 'pictures' I'm giggling at?" She chuckles after her silly little sentence.

She continuously mocks me for calling them emojis pictures but that was when i didn't know what they were.

Xavier sends me them when we text. I still don't know what to text back.

"My name is Wednesday. Not Nes."

She puts her phone down and jumps up from her bed and walks towards me.

"Its my little nickname for you. I give nicknames to people who are special to me."

That gave me a disgustingly warm feeling in my cheeks.

"You made a mistake by making me one of those people."

She smiles and sits beside me.

"So what if I did? I don't care. You're my..best friend and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have as my roommate."

I look at her blankly.

"I appreciate your kind words but they are making me feel a tad sick."

She scooches closer to me. She smirks.

"Well, you're not gonna like this then."

Before I could ask, I feel two arms wrap around me, she's hugging me. Tightly.

If anyone else did this to me, I'd take their eyes out with a scalpel but it's Enid. Enid Sinclair. The werewolf girl I didn't mean to be friends with.

This feels..nice.

Ew.

This is like my first time writing a story or like little short things so apologies if its absolutely terrible. -N