I'm not jealous.

No Ones Pov:

Enid and Wednesday were both in class, Biology to be exact. The class has to get into pairs and Enid was planning on pairing up with Wednesday because she was right beside her and she wanted to spend more time with Wednesday.

"Nes. Wanna be my partner?" Enid asked.

But at the same time, Xavier had arrived at their desk.

"Hey Wednesday, I'll be your partner." Xavier said with admiration in his eyes. Enid glared at him, in her head, this was her and Wednesday's time. He shouldn't be getting in the way. Wednesday noticed that Enid was annoyed at him for asking, she was hoping that Wednesday would pick her.

"Very rude of you to assume that, 1, I don't have a partner and 2, that I'd want to work with you in this practical." Wednesday said flatly. Xavier looked embarrassed, he wasn't expecting to be rejected. "I will be working with Enid. Now, scram." Wednesday told him, he did so.

Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand in excitement. "Thank you! Thank you!". Her claws came out as a sign of happiness, but this made Wednesday jump a little which led Enid to setting the Addams hands down.
Wednesday had felt how warm Enid's hands were against her cold ones, it made her feel quite calm. "Your hands are warm." Wednesday said to her. "Yeahhh, they are. It's a werewolf thing." Enid replies.

As Wednesday was laying the lifeless squirrel on the table, they began to talk again.

"You say everything is a wolf thing." Wednesday stated.

"Werewolf. Not a wolf. And well of course I do, I am one of them soooo." Enid corrected her. Wednesday looked at her with confusion whilst carelessly preparing the scalpel. "You may be a werewolf but you're just a baby one." she finally spoke.

Enid took offense. "I am not a baby!"

Wednesday slightly smirked. "You are. But that's okay, I like you how you are right now." This made Enid blush a bit.

"Thank you." Enid said softly. Wednesday nodded to say you're welcome. They both began to start their practical with Enid being disgusted at most times.

After biology, they went back to their dorms as they both had nothing else to do today. Their friends all had things to do, well, Enid's friends. Wednesday didn't really have any. Wednesday had gone straight to the bathroom to get changed into her pajamas, a white and black short sleeved shirt with little knives on them, black leggings and black socks which is the usual. Enid when changed into her pajamas, pink and purple long sleeved shirt, shorts that were white with a kitten on the zipper, followed with white socks. Wednesday hated looking at such colorful things but she'd go through the pain for Enid.

Wednesday had decided to put some more time into her writing as she had nothing else to do, Enid was on her phone but her phone didn't excite her as it usually did so she got up and walked over to Wednesdays side and sat on her desk beside the typewriter. Wednesdays eyes did not move from her typewriter.

"Babe?" Enid called quietly. The clicks of the typewriter stopped, Wednesday looked up to see Enid looking at her with soft eyes, she had a big smile across her face.

"Yes, cachorra? Are you okay?" Wednesday asked. Enid nodded. "Mhm. I'm great." Enid took Wednesdays hands into hers before kissing them and continuing her sentence. "I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I care for you."

This made Wednesday blush hard, Enid noticed and giggled which left Wednesday embarrassed. Wednesday covered her face.

"Tell anyone about me blushing and I wi-" Enid cut her off. "Dismember me. I know." Enid knew that Wednesday would never hurt her, Wednesday was just reminding her of what she was capable of.