Potion

Requested by: melovesdog122

Wednesday's Pov:

Lunch has just started. Everyone is making their way to the cafeteria but me? I'm heading to The Nightshades' secret lair. They say secret but if you're like me and not idiotic, you can easily access this place. I always have to make sure no one is around before I do this. The only reason I'm here is because Xavier, yes that creepy slug, said that The Nightshades required me to try something out for them. I usually wouldn't agree but I have to admit, I was intrigued.

Snap Snap!

What did I say? Easy.

As I walk down the stone stairs, I hear people chatting and I can only assume that's The Nightshades. I reach the bottom, just to be greeted with silence and stares from the group.

"Huh. You actually came?" Bianca said surprised.

"Of course I did. I love watching you fail at any of the tasks you perform. This time will be no different." I reply.

Bianca rolled her eyes and told Ajax to bring out a certain substance. He returned with a glass tube sealed with a cork, inside was a Crimson Red liquid.

"Is that-" I started but, Bianca cut me off.

"Blood? No." She said before taking it from Ajax.

"Disappointing. That might've been enough to have convinced me to join your horrible group of failed experiments." I sigh.

Ajax's face turns.

"Hey! My parents were extremely happy when I was born. I was not a failed experiment." He snaps.

"Dont get your fangs in a twist, Ajax. Unless you want them to, if so, I'd be happy to twist them." I say smirking at him.

I decide to aggravate him further. Not because I think I'm better than EVERYONE, but because when it comes to The Nightshades, I am.

"Your parents probably would've never had intercourse if they knew THIS is what would be brought into this already dying, disgraceful world. Your girlfriend even left because of how appalling you are."

He slowly lets his hand make its way to his beanie. He's not all that threatening but he thinks he is.

"Sorry. Ex-Girlfriend." I add.

He grabs onto his beanie and tries to take it off before Xavier stops him.

"Dude, no! We need her animate to test this thing out." He says quickly. Ajax slowly releases his grasp before positioning his beanie back on correctly. I give him a smug little smile before turning to Bianca.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." I say to her. She raises her eyebrows.

"Um, I've been waiting for you and Ajax to stop arguing." She said.

"Well, you complaining about it will make this go on even longer. Hurry up." I reply coldly.

She pops the cork out of the top of the bottle before handing it to me.

"Drink this." She orders.

"What does it contain?" I questioned her.

"I dont know. Kent won't tell me."

I direct my eyes towards Kentucky, not letting my body move.

"Seriously. You dont wanna know." he tells me.

I look at the bottle before drinking the whole thing and waiting for something to happen.

"You weren't supposed to drink the whole thing, Wednesday!" Bianca yelled.