Frat Party

"𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑" she was however surprised at the fact that she had no interest in going or going anywhere she was d...

"𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑" she was however surprised at the fact that she had no interest in going or going anywhere she was drinking wine enjoying the morning air in nothing but a short red silk slip-on dress and her mothers diamond necklace humming to Paul Anka watching the students scurry to class like little ants running to their colonies Paul Anka's voice was interrupted by the irritating ring of Ilyas telephone she groaned as she walked to the phone cursing the person who's calling her at nine am letting out a scream before answering " Ilya Ivanov speaking" she spoke hurriedly into the phone wanting to get it over with as soon as it was possible " Jesus is that how you answer your phone?" the male voice asked ridiculously laughing at Ilya who had a frown while sipping on her wine before setting it down on her night stand  "who am I speaking to?" the confused girl questioned "little bear it's me! Your favorite cousin!" Ilya sighed rubbing her eyes "I don't have a favorite cousin" the now drunk girl teased the mystery man she did have a favorite cousin " now now little bear play nice we all know I'm your favorite" Ilya laughed out a half response " how are you, Igor?" Ilya inquired beaming at her cousin hoping he could feel her smile when he responded with a hurray and a clap " I knew it! I always knew I'm your favorite and so are you! How are you my little bear?" his voice became softer and more cautious she knew where the conversation was headed even from the grave Ilyas mother made everything about her "no no no" Ilya grunted out bitterly holding her hand on the phone so Igor wouldn't hear her "there's a party tonight and for the first time in nineteen years I don't want to fucking go can you believe it? I can't be bothered with anything I just want to drink myself to death" Ilya cried out confessing her worries loudly so loudly that she overpowered the record that was playing on her turntable " Ilyoosha go to the party drink and dance maybe take some random guy back to the dorm live sweetheart! as you grow older you'll see that the best way to deal with grief is to live for the people that couldn't any longer your mother had a boring and tame life so in her memory go fucking nuts!" Igor finished screaming into the phone making the now sobbing Ilyoosha howl with uncontrollable laughter taking the phone and plopping herself down on the bed biting her acrylic nails "what should I wear?" Ilya wondered out loud her worries long forgotten now replaced with outfit planning worries " red dress and white sneakers?" Ilya groaned lifting her legs in the air and watching the ruffles on her socks dance in the cold wind that the open balcony brought in " Igor that's what you always say sneakers sneakers!" she cried out laughing as he tried to reason with her "yes sneakers sneakers they go with everything, especially the ones you always wear conver err what was it?" Igor huffed trying to remember the popular brand of shoes that his little bear always wore " Converse! Yes those look good with everything, spasiba Igor for everything you really are my favorite" Ilya giggled out making Igor sigh softly this was the Ilya he liked the soft and happy Ilya " of course comrade! That's what I'm here for now go shop for the perfect dress take polaroids and honor your mother I love you little bear Ciao" the line clicked and with that Ilya got up running towards her closet to get ready.