The first kill.

(mentions of drugs and murder, blood and light gore please read with caution)

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆?" Ilya asked she knew Elio was crying before even opening the door his sobs echoed through the eerily quiet hallway. Ilya raised an elegant brow when the boy shook his head no she began her way to him with a plastic bag full of junk food and drinks in one hand and her lady Dior bag in the other "why are you crying amore?"

Elio once again shook his head not trusting his voice enough to speak he found comfort in Ilyas cherry and vanilla perfume as she made her way to him sitting right beside him Ilya slid a black plastic bag over to him Elio didn't stop his sobs or weeps as he untied the bag smiling a bit when he saw the bag filled up to the top with all sorts of snacks "talk to me lio" Ilya laughed reaching out a manicured hand to rub his back before fully pulling the younger boy to her holding him as he began sobbing into her chest he gripped her fur coat in his hand as Ilya rocked them side to side humming a lullaby in his ear one of her hands was playing with his curls and the other was rubbing his back Elios body relaxed and slowly so did his breathing and the sobbing calmed down

Head still nuzzled into her chest he began talking Ilya almost didn't catch what he said as the fireplace bedside suddenly roared " I know what you're going to do with him" Elio mumbled almost panicking again he wasn't that thick in the head he knew what Ilya was capable of he knew Ilya could make anyone disappear without a trace because she had money and when you have the money you have the power to do anything the idea of her murdering someone didn't bother him that much but the fact that he was the one to end James's life by calling ilya would forever haunt him.

"Oh? What am I going to do with him?" Ilya questioned pulling the boy back to stare at him with distant eyes and an easy smile she nodded urging him to speak he obeyed avoiding eye contact and looking at her covered neck instead of her face or eyes

"You're going to kill him" Elio whispered backing up when she leaned into him "what do you want me to do? Not kill him?" Ilya held his chin gently in her hand forcing him to look straight into her big hazel-doe eyes Ilya continued "so he can go to the cops and rat you out? You'll be kicked out of school and arrested for stealing and selling pills unauthorized is that what you want?" she softly asked holding Elios's face in her hands he immediately shook his head no Ilya smiled leaning in to kiss his cheek tasting his salty tears on her lipstick-decorated lips as she licked them dry.

Ilya pushed Elio to his couch forcing him to sit she leaned down into him and unbuttoned his white button-down that had faces traced on it she left him in only a thin black turtleneck and threw him the first blanket that she saw Ilya walked back to the fireplace snatching up the goodies bag and holding it out for Elio to take she crouched down in front of him "I'll be back soon, don't you worry about anything and stay inside" ilya warned her voice filled with excitement although she tried hiding it the way her pupils were scarily dilated told Elio that this wasn't her first kill.