The summer house

" 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄

" 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄." Is what Ilya heard at seven am she slept through everything bunny declared many times that she was dead and that they should go check on her but Judas knew it was probably from hooking up with someone in the morning he knew his sister her morning activities affected her whole day Ilya woke up in different clothes red satin pants with black lace trim on the hem and black satin tank top she knew it was Judas only he would style her in black and red Ilya woke up to the sound of water splashing around she looked out the window to see two swans dancing around the small pond freely it made her smile she slipped on her satin slippers and her red McLaren Jacket for the warmth she took some bread from the kitchen and headed straight to the pond Ilya sat down extremely close to the water before throwing tiny pieces of bread at the two swans Ilya was oblivious to the fact that she was being observed she didn't even realize someone was walking up to her or when that person was standing right behind her, she didn't jump or flinch but she was fucking terrified all traces of sleep left her body who needed coffee when you had Henry fucking Winter creeping up behind you at seven am and warning you about swans but Ilya kept her composure or at least tried to " if it was Zeus I would've been pregnant by now don't you think?" Ilya chuckled offering some bread to the older man to throw at the swans she peeked up at him through her long dark lashes her big doe eyes were still unfocused and hazy from sleep her head was right beside his knees they were so close Ilya could feel his wool coat grazing her cheek and the smell of his cologne he took the bread throwing them to the beauties of the pond he broke the peaceful silence " well do you feel pregnant?" Ilya was confused she knew Henry liked having meaningful conversation and this was the opposite of that why was he entertaining it? She didn't know " hmmm no I don't feel pregnant at all" Ilya hummed trying to touch one of the swans that got close to her for the bread she broke off a piece of bread and laid it in her small hands Ilya leaned into the water once again not noticing that Henry was leaning down right beside her head lightly grasping her red jacket to hold if she gets too close to the cold water and falls in Ilya beamed as the swan leaned into her hand before stealing the bread and dancing to the other side of the pond like a thief on the run Ilya threw her head back in amazement before laughing out loud startling the swans as they danced further away with full stomachs Ilya suddenly stood up and began walking to the other side of the pond slowing down as Henry spoke " McLaren?" Ilya sighed "it's my favorite formula 1 team after Ferrari I got this jacket recently" Henry kept the conversation going and Ilya didn't mind she would never say it out loud but she quite enjoyed his voice it was deep yet sultry and dreamy like Marlon Brando but  much deeper he spoke with purpose never too much and never too little it was always on point " is it exciting?" He questioned "racing? Oh yes i've never been in a official formula 1 car but I go karting often and visit as many Grand Prixs as possible and its exciting all right" Ilya ranted looking down at the grass playing around with pebbles she made her way back to the porch with Henry following close behind she sat down on the wooden steps and Henry walked into the house Ilya thought that was it that was the end of their interaction but the older man came out with hot brewing coffee offering her a cup before sitting on the wooden patio chair behind her the Ivanov got up and stood in front of him she nodded at Henry thanking him before walking in to the house taking the bag of snacks she specially bought for herself walking into her room for the next three days she noticed how cute the decor was a mahogany reading desk twin sized wooden bed with red bedding and an excessive amount of pillows a white telephone and her new magazines rested on the nightstand she plopped down on the bed bouncing slightly as she dialed Elios number it rang three times before the line picked up " h-hello?" a tired voice called out " it's me Ilya just wanted to call to remind a certain someone that they are very much remembered and very much loved go back to sleep" all Ilya heard was a chuckle and the line clicked and Ilya was fast asleep.