Tutoring an Idiot!

You open the door to your dorm, letting Hinata walk in before you close the door. You decided to lock the door in case any of the guys from your team try to barge in.

Hinata gladly kicked off his shoes and jumped onto your bed, flopping down and spreading his arms and legs out. "Your room is so cool, Y/n-chi! This bed is so comfy!"

You raise your eyebrows at the boy who you're supposed to be tutoring. "Thanks. I bought the mattress and bedspread myself. Anyways, get your homework out. You're not here to just chill in my dorm. I'm going to be tutoring you, not goof off."

Hinata whined. "But Y/nnnnnn-chiiiiiiiiii! I'm tired! Can we just relax for a bit? Please?" He tried giving puppy dog eyes as a way of getting you to give in to his demands.

You, however, were completely unphased by his antics considering you weren't the most social person. "No. Homework gets done first so we can play online with Kenma."

He huffed, but sat up and reluctantly made his way over to you with all his school stuff. "Fine."

You grinned slightly, already sitting at your desk and have all your materials to help him out. "Good. It shouldn't take long, if you can grasp the material quickly. It shouldn't be too hard. I don't put any effort into school and naturally get perfect grades. It's easy, so you shouldn't struggle once I get you started."

Hinata beamed, hope gleaming in his eyes as he looked at you. "Then let's get started! This is gonna be a piece of cake!"

***

You were currently regretting your life choices. It's been over an hour and Hinata as somehow doing worse the longer he worked on his homework, even with your help. Every few minutes he'd ask about a question on his homework that you had already gave examples for and had reference sheets to help in case he got stuck.

"How do I do this?"

"By following the examples I gave on the sheet. I f you do what's done on that reference sheet I made for you, there shouldn't be any problems with doing the work."

He frowned, borderline pouting. "It still doesn't make sense."

Boy, was this more than you bargained for.

You sigh, trying not to groan or show any signs of being annoyed by the fact that Hinata still can't do work even when you've provided more than enough materials to help him. "Let me see what question you're stuck on."

Hinata shows you the paper, pointing at the question he couldn't answer. "This one. I don't get it."

You blink, trying to remain calm. "Like this." You show him how to answer, including what materials he needed to look at when answering the question. "Make more sense now?"

He nods. "Yeah, thanks!"

"No prob. But try working on this without asking for my help. Try doing all of it and I can look over and help you with whatever you get wrong."

Again, Hinata nods. "Ok!"

You sigh, finally able to relax again. That was until your phone buzzed with a new Wave notification. From Tsukishima.

GlassMoon

How's the tutoring sesh?

Pain

Lol
Figured

Y'S HE SO BAD ACADEMICALLY?!

Tried warning u

I should've listened
😥

Yeah
U should've
But u didn't

Rude
So y u texting me?

Checking in

🤨

I'm bored

Makes sense
No hw?

Already did it
It was easy

Exactly!
R ur teammates just rly stupid?

Yes

I'm so sorry u have to deal with them

I'm sorry u actually have to tutor 1 of em

Next time I decide to help someone, imma just go to u

Smart

Next time:

Wait wut

I said wut I said

Next up: 2 Bored, 1 Convo