Crush?!

During your classes throughout the week, you were unable to concentrate. Even at practices, you were acting a bit off from what the guys are used to.

Of course, you've never had these kinds of feelings before. It's to be expected that it would affect your everyday life.

"L/n, is everything ok?"

You look up to see a concerned Semi. "Why do you ask, Semi-senpai?"

"You've been acting a little different recently. Has something happened?"

You sigh, looking at the ground. "Kinda."

Semi takes a seat beside you, trying to give a gentle smile. "Wanna talk about it?"

You groan quietly, but decide to vent. "I think I've realized something that's kinda changing my life. I don't exactly know how to deal with it."

He hums. "Well, what have you realized?"

"Feelings."

"All people have feelings, L/n."

You frown. "I'm used to being more like a robot and not feel emotion."

Semi chuckles quietly. "Yeah. It's gonna be a new experience and you'll have to learn to deal with it. But that's what makes us all human."

"I don't like it."

"So which emotion have you started realizing you feel?"

"I think I've got a crush on someone."

His eyes widened, face contorting in shock. "R-really?"

You nod, still not looking at him. "I just realized it over the weekend. I didn't think it was possible, but... I think I have a crush on Kei."

Semi sighs, looking away from you. "What made you realize it?"

"We called one night over the weekend. His voice sounded amazing, his looks are exactly what I find attractive. His personality is a perfect match to mine. I don't know... I guess it just sort of happened."

"Yeah. To be honest, a lot of us were waiting for you to come out saying you have a thing for this Kei guy. With how much you talk to and about him, we all assumed you'd catch feelings for him. Took a bit longer than most of us thought, but it did happen."

You look up at him. "I see."

He shows a bright smile. "Don't worry about it. Just deal with it however you think will work best."

You nod, standing up. "Alright, let's get back to practice. We need to focus on the inter-high as of now."

Semi stands, smiling bigger. "Yes, ma'am." He jogs back onto the court, leaving you by yourself.

You sigh and sit back down, immediately pulling out your phone to message someone.

Stoner_Fox

Hey Suna

Ooh~
U text 1st

🙄

Wut's up

I'm bored
Wut u doing

Practice

Lame

Yeah
Wyd

Just being a manager

Lame

Whatever

Aww
Is bby upset I used her line?

Ew
Never call me that again
Loser

Rude

Imma leave u

Nooooooooo
Stay
Lemme love u

Nah
I'm out
Buh bye

Y/n

You yawn and stretch after putting your phone back in your pocket.

"Y/n! Can ya help us out here?"

You look up, seeing the team staring at you. You stand, slowly walking over to them. "What's going on?"

Tendou smiles, seeing as you walked over without needing to be dragged or carried. "We need your advice on something."

"Ok. Also, don't call me Y/n. It's L/n to you."

So uh
Next will be a lil time skip

To the inter-high!

You'll finally meet all the guys in that gc...