Chapter 1 : Jaded heart

Authors note

This story primarily takes place in NYC , NY
and Vancouver , CA

Enjoy

bubblesxplural

Authors note

This story primarily takes place in NYC , NY
and Vancouver , CA

Enjoy

bubblesxplural

It was a cool autumn evening in NYC . The gentle breeze blowing the colourful foliage around , as the clouds tint became orange . John and Jaren had decided to go out for a walk . Just to get out of the confines of the house .

As they approached the park filled with  fewer people than usual , considering that it was sunset . They both settled down at a bench by the water . As the suns rays danced over the surface of the water , both of them seemed as if they were in their own world .

The two friends remained in a comfortable silence for what felt like hours , but was only a few minutes . John's attention quickly shifted to his friend Jaren . He wore a black hoodie and jeans ( jeans are black my lovelies , I know some of yall confused .... I was too ) with white sneakers . John on the other hand wore black tech wear pants and a white hoodie with white sneakers . John's eyes danced over the figure before him .  From head to toe he analysed the smaller male .

His gaze particularly fixed on Jaren's lips . A soft sigh leaving the very lips John was entranced by . Bringing him back into reality was the sound of his best friends voice , a sound he had grown to love .

"You think pizza would be good to have for dinner ?" Asked Jaren , now facing his best friend . John's eyes quickly darted to the ground , " Uh , yeah . I mean I don't really mind . " Said the gentle giant .

Jaren gave his friend a small smile before they began to make their way back to John's flat . On the walk back the two remained in a comfortable silence right up until they reached the front door to the flat . Jaren spoke with concern in his voice , " John ? You looked kind of lost . What are you thinking about ?" The door swung open and the pair entered the gainsboro ( #DCDCDC RGB 220 , 220 , 220 ) and ebony oak themed flat .

John sighed and gave his friend a small smile before responding  , " Nothing , I've been zoning out more than usual . I'll try and look less dead after dinner and some sleep . "

The two laughed as they made their  way to the living room . As John sat on the couch he began to think of the true reason he appeared to be in a constant daze . For fear of the unknown , he could not tell a single soul .

Ah yes squishmallows , this is another book I'll be attempting to wright . The previous book I wrote Baby boy is currently on hold becois the plot is growing stale and I've began to loose interest in the book . That's why its taking me forever to update it :) . But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try and update as much as I can while still having some form of interest in the book .

Till then , love you .

bubblesxplural