Chapter 10 : Now did I ?

Authors note

I'm back babies...... yes we have smut in this chapter and hopefully imma make it long as ever .

Enjoy .

bubblesxplural.

Jaren's POV :

Acting . The ratchet bitch was never my strong suit , but I'll keep it up just for the plain point of people not being in my buisness .

Or rather being interviewed by Nelly bean .

Picking up my phone , I tured on the screen only to find that it was 1 am . Would it be to late to wake up John and annoy him ? Deciding to act on my impulsive thoughts I made my way over to John's room and slowly opened the door . His sleeping figure layed peacefully on the poly cotton sheets . Soft chestnut waves layed messily splayed over the white pillow . He looks so peaceful maybe I should leave him be .

But who would I be to choose peace at this hour of the night .

Slowly I began to creep onto the bed , my abdomen gently brushing over his right thigh as my arms held me up . He smells like watermelon ice .

Sweet , floral , fruity ..... perfection . A midnight snack if you will .

John's POV :

Why does it feel like my parents dog max is on top of me . Confusion being the only thing I felt , since I know that I'm at my house . Upon opening my eyes I was met with the sight of Jaren leaning down and kissing my neck , his cold lips leaving a tingling feeling on my neck . My breathing now picking up in the slightest as his lithe fingers moved down my body , stopping at the band of my boxers .

"Jaren , what are you doing ?" A soft whisper these words escaped my lips as . A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he began sucking and licking at the skin on my neck . His pace remained teasingly slow , his thumbs now rubbing small circles onto my stomach as he now straddled my lap .

"I'm glad your awake baby , I was getting bored with you so peacefully in dream land ." His sinister smirk now working it's way along my jaw with each word . I wasint sure whether Jaren was aware of the fact that puffer and Grizzy were in the room right next to us . The walls may not be paper thin , but I know exactly how loud both of us can get . Unless he has something up his sleeve , which would not surprise me at all .

"Jaren , I dont think it's a good idea for us to be doing this at this hour of the night , when we have guests over ." I said to him moments before his lips were on mine . The soft yet passionate dance sent me to cloud nine within seconds . Soft moans now fell from my lips freely as his hands moved to remove my boxers . He smells so sweet .

Items of clothing began to fly around the room faster than I could ever recount . His hands took there time to explore every centimeter of skin on my body . Our positions now switched , with me laying on top of him . His skin felt like velvet against my fingertips , his hands a soothing fire that glides freely on my back . "Well , what I'm getting from that reaction is that you dont really care now do you ?" He questioned , with that same smirk on his face . How have I not killed him yet .

Unknown POV :

The cold night air welcomes no one as I sit here in the park , with nothing but the thought of John being mine haunting me . We use to be untouchable when he was still mine . Our ideas never clashed and he was always my little angel . It was all perfect while we served the tables at Ray's club . The kisses he would give me alwase felt like fire on my skin . He knew how to make me feel good .