Chapter 7 : Fallen heathens

Authors note

Sorry if updates are a slower than the snailpace they are coming at . Life really hurts right now and I'm trying my best to fix it even though it's killing me even faster than most . Oh and WARNING : this chapter contains smut , erotic wordplay , mention of constant evolving dominance roles and unconventional kinks . Their will also be mention of activities that could result in autoerotic asphyxiation if performed incorrectly . All these activities should NOT BE REPLICATED WITHOUT CONCENT FROM BOT PARTIES . You have been warned .

Enjoy .

NOT EDITED . NEVER HAS BEEN AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE .

bubblesxplural.

John's POV :

His eyes still shut as his sweet scent leaves me intoxicated . The feeling of his warm body against mine , causing me a feeling alike to ecstasy . Everything I'd want now stands before me , a soft pant for every second ticking by on the clock . Only ment for me to hear . Just ... as , it should be .

Moments later we had made it over to the bed and slowly I was to be seated on the it . Jaren now straddling my waist . Slowly and teasingly he began grinding on me , the friction only enough to satisfy him . Without much thought I spoke , a low whisper in which my words were uttered . "Sweetheart don't tease me like this . I dont want to be held responsible for any injuries I might cause to your beautiful body ." Our eyes met , the dark angel with a smirk on his face as he leaned into my ear . "Don't forget that your mine . My sweet prince , you've always been mine , it shall remain so . Understood ?" Confidence and lust radiating off of every word he spoke as his hands remained tangled in my hair . If only he knew ...

"Understood ?" He challenged once more after a rough tug at my hair . "Yes ." I spoke in a whisper . "Yes who ?" He said in a low grown as he once more tugged at my hair , a bruising hold he held on my neck only left to tighten if I don't answer . 'The mother fúcker knows what he's doing , kinky bítch .' I though before answering  , a soft whisper my voice remained at . "Yes , sir ." Tears now brimmed my eyes as his hands still had a hold on my hair , his hands slowly letting go of my neck allowing me to breathe .

With a soft peck on my lips he whispered into my ear , words that in his sweet voice , would make any warrior fall to their knees . "Good boy ." He whispered as he moved off of my lap and into the connecting bathroom . My heart was no slower than a bunnies heart beat . "Fúcking shít , what the hell is going on with me ?" I whispered to myself as my hands continued to cover my face , which had now turned a lovely shade of crimson .

Moments later Jaren returned with a tube of clear liquid  and what seemed to be a matt black dildo and some black rope . With confusion I looked at him . His eyes painted a portrait of amusement and lust . Carefully he moved towards me , setting all the items down on the night stand before kissing me . A hungry and passionate kiss we shared .

"Relax baby , I promise it will feel good , ok ?" He said while caressing my sides and slowly sliding my shirt over my head . His lips danced over my neck leaving soft warm kissed whilst nibbling at my skin . The sound of my soft moans the only thing left to echo in the room .

Jaren's POV :

The feeling of his silky soft skin on my finger tips driving me insain . His moans coaxing me to continue with my plans to satisfy my prince . The hoody I whore had now been thrown to some corner of the room unknown to the both of us . "Please~" John whispered as I began to cares his thighs once more .