Chapter 2 : Timeless features

Authors note

I've made the decision to make all the chapters in this book less than 1000 words . It makes it easier for yall to read and quicker for me to create . Warning : this chapter contains the prelude fo smut , but nothing too exciting .

Enjoy

bubblesxplural

John's POV :

After we cleaned up , Jaren decided to get ahead on the weeks content . Leaving me alone with my thoughts . The thought of his smile making my heart flutter . The orange-ish Ray's of the sun glistening in those pools of topaz . The sweet scent of his cologne . A rare sight that for the time being I'd get to appreciate .

Bringing me out of my thoughts was the sound of thunder softly crashing outside . 'Its been two hours of me thinking about him ' , I thought to myself . To be honest I'm not complaining .

As I stood up if the couch , making my way into the kitchen to get some water . Upon entering the kitchen , I'm met with the sight of Jaren holding a cup of tea whilst softly panting . With a small smile I walk over to him , before speaking . "What's wrong Jaren , you look like a small child who realised they shat them self . He gently set the mug down and I was once more trapped in his chocolate gaze .

"I hate thund- " the little man was cut of by the loud crashing of thunder . His figure now wrapped around my torso as his face was buried in my chest . We swayed back and forth for about 30 minutes before the rain began to pour and Jaren's grip loosened . "Come on let's go watch a move , at this point your tea is also freezing . Now , let's go sit on the couch before we become like your cup of tea . " I said to Jaren as he lifted his head up to look at me .

He gave a small nod before we made our way to the couch . As the night grew later the storm became louder , and Jaren clung on tighter . With a fluffy blanket placed on the both of us we watched 'The Wildling' . Occasionally he would jump when the movie got to its scarier parts . Sometimes in unison with the thunder . Entranced my little angel left me . His eyes laced with fear , yet still making me feel special with every tug at my shirt and reassuring look shared .

The soft patter of the rain coaxing us both to our slumber . My eyes began to softly flutter shut as Jaren laid peacefully asleep in my arms . Precious little angel of mine .

***Time skip : two hours later ***

Jaren still fast asleep in my arms as I scroll through Twitter . Not to lie but watching people mindlessly argue , is no longer as entertaining as it use to be . Though it is still quite funny .

"John~" Jaren whispered as be began to shuffle . Though still fast asleep he softly began panting as his grasp on my hoodie tightened . Quiet moans could be heard from him as small sweat beads began to form on his face .

"John please . Please~" he moaned out as his member began to push further into my side . 'Why is he doing this to me ' . His leg still rested over my legs as his hips began to buck forward . "Fúck Jaren ... what's going on in your mind ." I spoke with laboured breaths .

With every movement he made a soft whimper would be let out . His leg now resting upon my erection . His grip on me threatening to rip my hoody apart if I move .

"John please." He continued to moan out as I tried my best to stifle my moans . His sweet whispers still echoing in my ears . Every so often his leg still moving causing more grunts to erupt from my chest as my composure was very close to meeting its demise .

"John please , I need you . I need it ." He spoke once more . If only I knew what the man before me is dreaming about .

Before I could comprehend what I had said I spoke as I held onto Jaren's hip . "Fúck . Tell me what you want baby boy ." The sleeping figure before me began to moan even more before once more speaking . The words he uttered painting a vivid picture of what he was dreaming about . " Fúck me . I need it , please ." With a small gulp I moved his leg off of my lap as gently as possible , ensuring that I don't wake him up .

Grabbing the couch cushion and placing it on my lap along with my phone . I waited for Jaren to wake up as he continued to pant and moan whilst holding onto me .

'What are you doing to me ,at this point I'll go insain before the night is over .'

And so it begins , yes my sweethearts it gets worse from here and all I know is the smut I wright is hilarious so you guys are in for a ride . Yes I did get some inspiration from other books I've read about this ship so some of the ideas may be the same , but it's the ones I found most entertaining.

Any ways love yall and the next chapter will begin with smut . So put your seatbelts on because you will most likely laugh till you fall of the chair .

bubblesxplural